Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can any Latinos here tell me if they understand this: Creole spanish spoken in P.I.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Round 1 View Post
    Wow, I like that prof, can I go too? pretty please.
    By all means, carnal.

Comment

Originally posted by La Zorrita View Post
      vaya comen un perro :wank:
      Do you eat dogs in western visayas?

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
        Do you eat dogs in western visayas?
        in mindanao we do

Comment

****en Pinoys are Latinos in my books, I can understand everything they were saying!!I can understand them better than Puerto Ricans!! LMAO J/K

Comment

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
            ****en Pinoys are Latinos in my books, I can understand everything they were saying!!I can understand them better than Puerto Ricans!! LMAO J/K
            man I was mad you said that but then i read J/k.. so i change my original reply haha
            Last edited by Aracibo04; 03-02-2011, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
              Wanna know if they can communicate with people in latin countries with that kind of spanish.

Alibata,

I can tell you from personal experience that some one that speaks chavacano could communicate with someone in latin america but it they both would have to get used to the accent of each other.
              I was there for 6 days in 2008 and I could understand easily 50 % and I could read and understand almost 80 percent of it. I i would have stayed there longer I bet i could understand even more.

I was getting my phone fixed one day and I when the guy fixed it I said ah el hombre sabe.. and he understood me... it was really cool. If you also know a bit of tagalog plus the spanish you can even understand more.

Comment

Working...
              X