No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Dwight Howard to the Lakers, a done deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    lmao that **** is frikkin hilarious. i dont blame the lakers. the teams in this league get int the way of their own success. i guess the only bright spot is the chances of howard signing back with the lakers is pretty low. he will get a better offer from somewhere, and i doubt he will enjoy playing with kobe. i fact, i know those two wont get along.

no he wont...Lakers own his Bird rights...can offer him the most money

Comment

Magic had a chance to get Brook Lopez + fillers and cash, but they chose not to went through with that deal.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        They didn't have to settle for this sh**. They've had better offers than this all along. They would have gotten better offers if they kept him on the market up to the trade deadline.

Why they settled for this, I don't know. Just another sign that no one knows what the f*** they are doing in Orlando.

you have a rookie GM going up against an ATG...

the worst thing about this; you guys got rid of a pretty good coach for nothing

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          you have a rookie GM going up against an ATG...

the worst thing about this; you guys got rid of a pretty good coach for nothing
          F***ing bullsh**. I don't care if this prick had never been involved with the NBA in his life, no one with common sense is involved in a four team trade, with the most valuable piece by far at your disposal, and end up with by far the worst deal of the entire trade.

Comment

F***ing bullsh**. I don't care if this prick had never been involved with the NBA in his life, no one with common sense is involved in a four team trade, with the most valuable piece by far at your disposal, and end up with by far the worst deal of the entire trade.

i know this wont help but there's another team that got completely f0cked in this: The Rockets

they totally gutted their team...amnestied Scola...dumped all their guards..made all their cap room...then nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
              Magic had a chance to get Brook Lopez + fillers and cash, but they chose not to went through with that deal.

they traded Dwight for Aaron Afflalo

Comment

lakers gave up too much.

should have gotten igoudala too.

dwight, gasol, iggy, nash, kobe.

that would've been decent.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  lakers gave up too much.

should have gotten igoudala too.

dwight, gasol, iggy, nash, kobe.

that would've been decent.
                  Give it a week. They'll probably end up getting Iguodala for a burger.

Comment

Give it a week. They'll probably end up getting Iguodala for a burger.

a 3rd round protected burger...no cheese

Comment

Now I want a cheeseburger for lunch.

Comment

Working...
                      X