No announcement yet.

Hiding in plain sight.... Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
    Marion Jones was never caught and she was actually in the Olympics. She admitted to a court that she was taking PEDs. The tests never caught her.
    Very true, and I never argue facts...
    The truth is, OST is NOT FOOL PROOF.
    But is you had to choose between the 2, which would be harder to fool... It's just next level testing.. 2011 and beyond baby..

Comment

let pac take whatever he wants floyd will whoop his ass anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by crookshanks View Post
        let pac take whatever he wants floyd will whoop his ass anyway.
        but 1st try sucking FMJs dick and convince him to sign the contract...im tired hearing from the mayweathers to the *****s yapping "Floyd will whoop that midget's ass"

Comment

Originally posted by Xeraser View Post
          Teh ****?

Comment

is this how people who rooted for paul williams do to recover? discredit pac again?

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
              First off, I think Manny is a great fighter. But this cloud of pretection, and all the Wee Wee sucking gets to be a lil toooooo much. He's just a fighter..

I'll admit, it's the feel good story of the year. It's a true rags to riches, sweet humble poor Manny.
              But I'm sorry to break it to you people, Manny has changed.

Manny would have to be a functioning ******, a complete brain dead moron not to now what's going on around him.
              If Manny is a thinking man at all he knows that, taking the Full Random Blood & Urine is not the only way to get the fight, but it's the only way to remove ANY doubt.

The cat is out the bag, the accusation is out there!! (Yes the way they went about it was wrong) But!!
              The cat is out of the bag, the accusation is out there, now what are you gonna do?

Find me one comment, article or headline where Team Pac, or Pac himself mentions "retirement" before PEDs came up.
              You noticed as soon as PEDs were mentioned, Pacs end or retirement, 2-3 more fights left talk started popping up.. (Were you paying attention?)

Nowhere in the above have I said Manny was using, but i do have my doubts he may have something to hide.
              "Manny has never tested posative, he's passed all his drug tests"
              Well so has Mosley and both Vitali & Vlad,but this still does'nt mean Manny is using.
              Declining drug tests does'nt mean he's using PEDs,this is true. Some people are gonna doubt, others are gonna support it. but they all know the stale and dirty smell that comes with declining drug tests.

Manny can ride off into the sunset, his 6 legit titles in tow. But unless he agrees to be Fully tested....
              Yes we'll look back at his career, all the wonderful and exciting fights he's had and be amazed.
              But after all the fights are watched, all the praises have been given. All the laughing and slapping 5 is done. I'd bet my life, within that span of time of amazment the fact that he never took the test (For whatever reason) lingers*

Floyd has always been known as a coward, to the haters that is. A ducker, a cherry picker (The list goes on).........
              But the one thing he'll never be, is a drug user, PED user, the man that declined to be tested (For whatever reason.

When or if random testing is ever done in any US pro sport, we know who did it first.

First: Learn how to spell
              Second: How bout contribute some positive things instead of starting hate threads on pac every second day
              Third: Open your eyes and look at mayweather beyond his race to see who the true fraud is

Comment

Originally posted by jack2x View Post
                "FULL random testing" you said?...but floyd ost is not full ost at all..full ost is all year round and why didn't floyd asked for all year round testing?? coz he might be the one benefitting roid/peds when out of competition **his out on vacation again)) then flushes them out in time for trainiing camp so testing in training camp is useless when it comes to testing floyd in case his the one using since everybody is a suspect when it comes to peds used and the fact that floyd is known to be xylocaine user..now you mention mosley et al that they didnt caught him using peds - exactly! thats why i'm telling you that floyd ost is flawed coz mosley used peds during downtime and was given the proper scchedule by victor conte to avoid getting caught by nsac or any testing org..here's the link: "http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content8841.html"

regarding your last quote "When or if random testing is ever done in any US pro sport, we know who did it first.
                " ....i say, floyd did it to avoid a prime pac! not satisfied??? then you have to argue what victor conte said in this quote :

"For whatever claims they said about Floyd being drug testing for the Mosley fight, he was tested 19 days before the fight. Let's get real here. Floyd's saying my way or the highway, well that's BS. It's got to be a compromise and there's never going 100% (accurate test) and we need to acknowledge that and I think Manny has made an effort to compromise and move to Floyd's direction and I think Manny needs to be applauded for that." -- Victor Conte..........[/QUOTE] Olympic STYLE testing, meaning... The STYLE/METHOD the Olympics tests fighters, It's not olympic testing it's Olmpic STYLE..... Random blood and urine.

If Manny has reasons/excuses to not do Random testing from sig to fight night, why make a fuss as if he'd do it if it was year round? He still would'nt do it.

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
                  First: Learn how to spell
                  Second: How bout contribute some positive things instead of starting hate threads on pac every second day
                  Third: Open your eyes and look at mayweather beyond his race to see who the true fraud is
                  You Maam are a functioning ******.... Race? who brought up race?
                  And my eyes are wide open, your eyes seem to be covered or closed. Any man in the era of PEDs who refuses a form of drug testing should cause you to atleast pause.. but, it seems like race is your hurdle not mine

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    OST is for amatuers and pro b1tches....

Comment

Sports at the highest levels are filled with PED use.

Sad but probably true.

Comment

Working...
                      X