Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Haye debacle has damaged the Klitschko's standing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
    I have noticed in recent days that David Haye has copped a lot of flak for opting to fight Nikolai Hairyback. Some of it fair,some of it unfair.

In my humble opinion everybody involved in this sorry saga has to take a portion of the blame. The Klitschko brothers hold all of the worthwhile titles, mainly thanks to the WBA's shambolic and at times borderline crooked running of their business.

So much interest has been generated in a fight or fights involving Haye and either or both of the brothers Klit, that I cant help but feel really let down by what seems like the prospect of these fights not happening, and I believe that Wlad and Vitali have diminished the value of their championships for their part in this sorry saga.

What do you think?
    I think you're a ******. It's Wlad's fault Haye bitched out of the June 20th fight which we had to wait 6 ****ing months for because of that stupid *******?

Comment

Originally posted by American Eagle View Post
      I think you're a ******. It's Wlad's fault Haye bitched out of the June 20th fight which we had to wait 6 ****ing months for because of that stupid *******?
      Hello Dr.Spastic. Thanks for your diagnosis of Hayes back injury. Its nice to know that he was feigning that injury, and we may never have known this if it wasnt for you.

Now the question is, who's alt are you? which tunneytard is it?

Ok fruity reveal yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
        Hello Dr.Spastic. Thanks for your diagnosis of Hayes back injury. Its nice to know that he was feigning that injury, and we may never have known this if it wasnt for you.

Now the question is, who's alt are you? which tunneytard is it?

Ok fruity reveal yourself!
        Back injury my ass! I though it was his ****ing hand but back injury is BS people come up with so they don't have to prove ****.

**** that little *****. Wlad or Vitali will **** Haye up the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by American Eagle View Post
          Back injury my ass! I though it was his ****ing hand but back injury is BS people come up with so they don't have to prove ****.

**** that little *****. Wlad or Vitali will **** Haye up the ass.
          Probably after they have finished f.ucking you up the ass!

Comment

Originally posted by amir khan View Post
            Someone pull the plug on this KlitBot.

Comment

Working...
            X