Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Oosthuizen's Trainer Furious, Walks Away From Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember a few years ago Froch was looking at a "unification" with him when he was IBO champ at 168 I always wondered what came of him, doesn't sound good.

Comment

My initial thoughts on this kid were: he's a long tall rangey southpaw with decent boxing skills, good chin and entertaining style but by no means not an elite fighter. Had he put the time, energy, desire and hard work into it maybe he could've been an Arthur Abraham type of fighter. However, every time I read a news story about Oosthuizen, he's usually ****ing up

Comment

I wonder if Fonfara could step into that fight?

Comment

Originally posted by sabian615 View Post
          He was on HBO once I believe, and it was a horribly boring ass fight. What are we supposed to miss about him? His completely uneventful fight? Get out the way, Crawford, Thurman, Wilder, Fury, Gonzalez, GGG, Jacobs, Kovalev, Canelo, Spence, Lubin,....that's what I'm interested in.

Who cares about this guy?
          He was on HBO against Brandon Gonzalez, should have lost in my opinion but ended up with a gift draw.

Never saw the big deal about him.

Comment

Working...
          X