Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AFTER HOURS View Post
    interesting video.

have you seen this video
    Yup, They're false. a lot of those contributions are done by non muslims Iranians and other people under the DHIMMIdom of Islam.
    There is really no "golden age of Islam"

Comment

does he have a video where he talks about british history of colonialism?

interesting video.

have you seen this video
      Lol

Criticizes british colonization.

Advocates muslim colonization of Spain.
      Last edited by Y0@NN; 11-27-2015, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Of all religions, Islam is the most spiteful. Unfortunately, the politically correct governments in the West allow it to invade our culture, surely we are comitting a slow suicide, especially in Europe. It might end in civil war.

Comment

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
          Lol

Criticizes british colonization.

Advocates muslim colonization of Spain.
          well isnt he from england? if yes why dont he also make a video about his country's history

Comment

Go figure with these pc leftists ****lam apologists. Mudslims have been tearing his country and people to pieces for decades and yet he's called bitter or butthurt. Go figure.

Atleast he has the courage to stand up to islam unlike you frauds who call yourselves militant atheists who stand up against religious opression, yet you fear the backlash of mudslims so you hardly ever mention it even here on this forum. You talk PLENTY about christians though, because they're an easy target who won't try to do something to your livelihood.

Condell is the type of atheist prick I respect even though I'm a cultural christian. He bashed christianity plenty but atleast he goes after other real religious threats like ****lam as well.
            Last edited by BKM-; 11-27-2015, 03:02 PM.

Comment

well isnt he from england? if yes why dont he also make a video about his country's history
              Maybe i was wrong but i suspect you tried to say that because his ancestors colonized he has no right to rant.
              Last edited by Y0@NN; 11-27-2015, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Pat is still going strong! I like his style.
                A bunch of refugees didn't want to go to Poland, because they would not get free everything forever. They waited until Germany let them in.

Comment

He is a modern day prophet!

Comment

On Donald Trump

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                      Yup, They're false. a lot of those contributions are done by non muslims Iranians and other people under the DHIMMIdom of Islam.
                      There is really no "golden age of Islam"

I believe ze golden age of Islam was their quick ascension and stranglehold over the Arab peninsula.

Comment

Working...
                      X