No announcement yet.

"MANNY" the movie/documentary......10 out of 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "MANNY" the movie/documentary......10 out of 10

Who has seen it yet??? And how good is it. A true rags to riches story. I thought it was really, really, really well put together!!!! It shows a lot of footage I haven't seen before!! The mayweather piece in it is pretty funny too lol.

Sorry if there is already a thread on this but I couldn't see one!!!

I think it got released last week but I only just got around to buying it!!

Also how crazy is it that when he fights the whole country just pretty much stops!!

Military and Rebels even cease fire just to watch the fight!!!!!!

Comment

Where did you buy it ? Says on the website it's not out until January 23rd next year.

Comment

Originally posted by jamescd89 View Post
        Where did you buy it ? Says on the website it's not out until January 23rd next year.
        Itunes..... It's also available on dvd and blu Ray on eBay!!! I seen that too and just thought it must of been a mistake!

Comment

I did check itunes. I'm looking at it in the US store and it says "Pre-order: Expected Jan 23, 2015". Guess I'll just wait till then. It's only less than 2 months away anway.

Edit: Did you manage to buy it in itunes or you bought a DVD/Bluray from ebay ?

Comment

I did check itunes. I'm looking at it in the US store and it says "Pre-order: Expected Jan 23, 2015". Guess I'll just wait till then. It's only less than 2 months away anway.

Edit: Did you manage to buy it in itunes or you bought a DVD/Bluray from ebay ?
            Really???? That's weird as! I figured it would of been released in the states first!!!

Comment

Either way..... It's def worth the wait!!!!

Comment

Which itunes store did you buy it from ? I'm originally on the UK store but it said it's not available there. That's why I had to change to the US store.

Comment

Which itunes store did you buy it from ? I'm originally on the UK store but it said it's not available there. That's why I had to change to the US store.
                  Australian itunes.

Comment

Ah, no wonder then. I'll see if I can get into the Australian store and get it from there. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X