Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nas has Lil Wayne as one of the best lyricist of all-time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People take hip hop way to serious. Is Wayne a great lyricist? No. Doesn't mean that all you mother****ers don't listen to him. Those of you saying you don't listen to Wayne because you listen to Chino XL are full of it. No reason you can't listen to both. I know for a fact there's people in here talking **** about Wayne while his albums are on your iPod. I for one find him entertaining and it's just music. Sometimes I'm not in the mood for all that introspective, witty lyrical genius. Sometimes I just wanna listen to a good beat, and enjoy Wayne's simplicity. No need to take music so serious. It's meant to entertain.

Comment

Eminem thinks Redman the greatest rapper of all time

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
        What kind of Brownie points is he getting by including hugely popular artists on his top 10 list rather than blatantly ignoring them? Doesn't that answer itself?

Rick Ross is also on Nas' list.

Sure, Nas believes that Rick Ross is a better lyricist than KRS-One, Chuck D, Scar Face and Eminem
        That's what he put. Why you asking me the question. Ask him. Y'all sounding like I put it down. I'm just simply saying he said he's one of the best ever. Again...not my words.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
          We get it...you like Wayne and want everybody else to acknowledge him....I'm guessing you are under 21, correct?
          We get it, you don't like when people have their own opinions,right? I'm guessing you're 17, right?

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
            Eminem thinks Redman the greatest rapper of all time
            I actually own a couple Redman albums along with the Red & Meth stuff.
            Never bought, borrowed, or even bootleged any lil gayne stuff in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Sidious View Post
              People take hip hop way to serious. Is Wayne a great lyricist? No. Doesn't mean that all you mother****ers don't listen to him. Those of you saying you don't listen to Wayne because you listen to Chino XL are full of it. No reason you can't listen to both. I know for a fact there's people in here talking **** about Wayne while his albums are on your iPod. I for one find him entertaining and it's just music. Sometimes I'm not in the mood for all that introspective, witty lyrical genius. Sometimes I just wanna listen to a good beat, and enjoy Wayne's simplicity. No need to take music so serious. It's meant to entertain.
              Although you're banned, that is real talk. Too serious...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                I actually own a couple Redman albums along with the Red & Meth stuff.
                Never bought, borrowed, or even bootleged any lil gayne stuff in my life.
                i can cosign on that

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                  i can cosign on that
                  LOl chill we don't want to get Vers mad you know he listens to YMCMBs = Young Men Catch Men's Booties!
                  Last edited by Boxingtech718v2; 05-02-2012, 04:08 PM.

Comment

That boy Nas dun put the stamp on Wayne and dudes wanna die now.

Comment

• I cant into guys like him. I feel like im back in high school interpreting poems. I just need simple lyrics with meaning with a bad ass beat.

Comment

Working...
                      X