No announcement yet.

Videos:Do you guys Eat STREET Foods? These Tacos making me hungry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videos:Do you guys Eat STREET Foods? These Tacos making me hungry

Too bad you will probably get the runs from these tacos, if the guys hands are dirty your are good as gone, you will be taking several dumps. But the Tacos look really good.

I never eat street food though, but I love watching and smelling them cook food when Im in the city, I had a very bad experience eating some street Tacos in Downtown, the pork was undercooked and I got nauseous and threw up and took 3 dumps back to back just to empty my system out.

I would probably try some Korean or Japanese street food since they look clean and sanitary, but I would be scared to try some Chinese or Indian stuff chit looks dirty but if it were cooked in a clean kitchen would probably taste good.

Some London street food

India

Comment

Toronto sucks for street food. They just recently started allowing food trucks but there is a lot of rules regarding them, so you'll never find one sitting around for hours. The ones I've had have usually been too expensive. $10 bucks for two small tacos or a tiny brisket sandwich that I have to eat standing up is a ****in ripoff. People up here are stupid though and gladly overpay just to feel like they're part of something. That's why they pay $8 for a pbr bottle and 15 for ****tails.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Toronto sucks for street food. They just recently started allowing food trucks but there is a lot of rules regarding them, so you'll never find one sitting around for hours. The ones I've had have usually been too expensive. $10 bucks for two small tacos or a tiny brisket sandwich that I have to eat standing up is a ****in ripoff. People up here are stupid though and gladly overpay just to feel like they're part of something. That's why they pay $8 for a pbr bottle and 15 for ****tails.
        I would have thought Toronto would have good street food with how diverse that area is.

Street food makes my stomach growl, but Im scared because of the time I had the runs an hour or so after eating some street food.

I hate having to use the public restroom and I had to use a dirty ass public restroom and took a massive dump, I had to take a freaking show when I got home.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          I would have thought Toronto would have good street food with how diverse that area is.

Street food makes my stomach growl, but Im scared because of the time I had the runs an hour or so after eating some street food.

I hate having to use the public restroom and I had to use a dirty ass public restroom and took a massive dump, I had to take a freaking show when I got home.
          Yeah, you would think that but Toronto city councillors are some of the most inept, ******ed, people in the world. It took them forever to approve food trucks and then they managed to **** it up with a bunch of regulations.

I'm lucky my stomach is titanium. Nothing really bothers it.

Comment

Yeah, you would think that but Toronto city councillors are some of the most inept, ******ed, people in the world. It took them forever to approve food trucks and then they managed to **** it up with a bunch of regulations.

I'm lucky my stomach is titanium. Nothing really bothers it.
            I love Food trucks man. Toronto seems like a nice place to live? I remember back in the late 90s and early 2000s it was one of those cities they said was going to be booming because it didnt have much violence and it had lots of fun places to go, how is it now is the violence higher now or is it the same and just mellow?

How are Canadian women?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              I love Food trucks man. Toronto seems like a nice place to live? I remember back in the late 90s and early 2000s it was one of those cities they said was going to be booming because it didnt have much violence and it had lots of fun places to go, how is it now is the violence higher now or is it the same and just mellow?

How are Canadian women?
              Yeah, it's a nice city but it has its flaws. It's always rated very highly on every list of best cities. As far as entertainment, food options, and diversity of women, you probably can't beat it other than New York or LA in North America. Violence is on the rise though. Lots of wannabe gangster culture here. People here in certain bars and clubs are very antagonistic and want to prove that they're a badasss even though when it comes down to it they're really pu$$ies just trying to pump up their ego. Theyre really trying to overcompensate. This is the only place I've seen that in. Never got that in New York, Chicago, hell not even in Central America.

Real estate is also out of control. Ive been very fortunate to profit from it but I have no idea how people are affording these 1400 sqf homes for $900k. The biggest fault against this place is that it has no identity. We just seem to copy whatever trend is happening in America.

Comment

Comment

Yeah, it's a nice city but it has its flaws. It's always rated very highly on every list of best cities. As far as entertainment, food options, and diversity of women, you probably can't beat it other than New York or LA in North America. Violence is on the rise though. Lots of wannabe gangster culture here. People here in certain bars and clubs are very antagonistic and want to prove that they're a badasss even though when it comes down to it they're really pu$$ies just trying to pump up their ego. Theyre really trying to overcompensate. This is the only place I've seen that in. Never got that in New York, Chicago, hell not even in Central America.

Real estate is also out of control. Ive been very fortunate to profit from it but I have no idea how people are affording these 1400 sqf homes for $900k. The biggest fault against this place is that it has no identity. We just seem to copy whatever trend is happening in America.
                  Yeah Canada is known for copying America, quebec is like the only unique area.

How is Vancouver? Its weird because I noticed they got a lot of Asian guy swith white girls there. I also notice that Canadians like to kiss Muslims butts there.

In America you would never see hot white girls with Asians lol, I dont see that really at all here. I had an Asian friend who dated a white girl but she was ugly.

Are the Canadian women as shallow as the American ones?

Comment

Working...
                  X