Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What movie should win the Oscar for Best Picture?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    I want American Hustle to win but it's probably gonna be 12 Years a Slave.

Best Director will either go to McQueen or Cuarón.

Best Actor - I would love to see Leo finally win but Mcconaughey and Ejifor were amazing and it might be between those two.

Leto is a lock for Best Supporting Actor, his performance blew me away.

Cate Blanchett is a lock for Best Actress for Blue Jasmine.

I'd like to see Lupita Nyong'o win for Best Supporting Actress for her performance in 12 Years a Slave.
    Definitely agree. I cannot see anyone beating either one of them in that category.

Comment

I seen Her, The wolf of Wall street, Gravity and Captain Phillips I will say Gravity is the best, Captain Phillips is close 2nd, Her #3 and Wall street shouldn't have even been nominated

Comment

It should be wolf of wall street but i'd lay money on 12 years a slave, the academy loves that stuff

Comment

I've seen about half of those movies, and I thought Rush was better than them. Best movie of 2013 for me. That movie just doesn't get enough play

Comment

I saw Wolf of Wall Street, Nebraska, Her, 12 Years a Slave, and American Hustle.... of those I think 12 Years a Slave should win. I liked that movie a lot. I also wouldn't be against Her winning.

Wolf of Wall Street I didn't think was that good. Just seemed like a longer, more expensive, national lampoon movie with better actors
            Last edited by Danny Gunz; 02-07-2014, 08:26 AM.

Comment

that's easy...Wolf of Wall Street.

by far the best film this year.

Comment

12 years a slave is a tear jerker sentiment kind of thing, but I say we've had plenty of that **** winning. Wolf of Wall street entertained me the most.

Comment

12 Years a Slave, I think

Comment

im hyped about the best actor...good ol matt or will leo finally get one and though i wasn't too overly impressed with wolf like many he should have had one award already for past movies so i would not hate him winning...but for this year i believe matt is gonna take it with buyers club....best movie i say gravitiybut 12 yrs slave is taking it like someone mentioned above hollywood loves that ****

Comment

I have only seen American Hustle and A Wolf on Wall Street from that list.

Wolf on Wall street is the better film out of those two.

Comment

Working...
                      X