Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tim Bradley already a lock for the Hall of Fame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    oh look another question so you don't have to answer my question, because it goes against your dumb little agenda.

Is Marquez his best at WW?
    Well his best win is at WW. The one his fans are most proud of. Or you are going to deny it?

Comment

No f-ing way.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
        I don't do either. I'm sure you're sucked a few c0cks to score some rock, though. Anything for that next high, right?

It all makes sense now why you post the way you do. I feel bad for you, man. I hope you're not on drugs right now. It will scramble your brain, and you're already working with so little.
        i havent snorted **** in 2 years..and when i did i did it proudly,no shame...i am not ashamed about my past and learned from it,had my fun times and moved on..so what point are you trying to make?
        Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        oh look another question so you don't have to answer my question, because it goes against your dumb little agenda.

Is Marquez his best at WW?
        what agenda?i am posting facts his best win was at ww...i love Jmm he is a great fighter..but pathetic racist ass posters like you have to make an excuse every damn time your sorry ass makes a bet and loses..you are a sad person who never has the balls to step up and say"I WAS WRONG" that says a lot about a person..you are a child a sad pathetic child who always has an excuse and tries to downgrade someone else to hide your own shame...grow up

Comment

Probably not a first ballot guy..... but possible down the line

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
            what agenda?i am posting facts his best win was at ww...i love Jmm he is a great fighter..but pathetic racist ass posters like you have to make an excuse every damn time your sorry ass makes a bet and loses..you are a sad person who never has the balls to step up and say"I WAS WRONG" that says a lot about a person..you are a child a sad pathetic child who always has an excuse and tries to downgrade someone else to hide your own shame...grow up
            is Marquez his best at WW?

Comment

Pretty much if he beats a few more good ww and maybe a bout with cotto and he'll be in there no doubt as much as we all don't wanna include the PAC man win for Bradley he still won an that's on paper so that's gonna count too.

Comment

A win over Marquez? Let's get Chris John in the hall of fame too.

Comment

Originally posted by sakura storm View Post
                  A win over Marquez? Let's get Chris John in the hall of fame too.
                  A win over Marquez that KTFO of Manny

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                    i havent snorted **** in 2 years..and when i did i did it proudly,no shame...i am not ashamed about my past and learned from it,had my fun times and moved on..so what point are you trying to make?
                    That you're an uneducated drug-abuser who should not be criticizing the actions of others. You haven't learned anything from your experiences.

Comment

Working...
                    X