Collapse
No announcement yet.

My path for a Deontay Wilder title shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still think they are rushing wilder. He hasnt even gone past 4 rounds yet.

Dude needs to fight james toney. Toney has never been stopped and can give wilder rounds that he desperately needs. I also think wilder should fight the gauntlet of washed up names-Rahman, Toney, Golata,Holyfield, Botha, and then SS cunningham and then klitchko

no need to throw him in with rugged vets like chisora, fury, banks, etc. He may get exposed. Build him up till Klit exposes him.
    I honestly dont think wilder is that good, and will never be elite. So take it slow till you land a klitchko

Comment

Originally posted by JeromyM View Post
      Wlad has been saying he wants to fight in the US again and Im sure he'll not worry about his payday that much after what he's getting to fight Povetkin. I still think Golden Boy will pay him well. What was the last big heavyweight fight in Vegas?
      Who knows, but Wilder's not a name and I doubt GB will be able to pony up cash that'll satisfy him. Maybe not 15M, but as the champ and the main attraction to a freaking 50K football stadium, he has all the leverage

Comment

Working...
      X