No announcement yet.

Just a Thank You thread to some members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a Thank You thread to some members

Sup people. Hit a thank you to whoever you want on this forum.

My man Kadyo
    My man larry for 1 bil
    My man New England for some more bils, I didn;t even see how much
    My man Terrel hang in there
    My Man Chief peace brother, **** stirrer woot woot
    My mans whoever you were that chatted to me, help me out. Forgive me for not sending your name on here. Much deserved

My Man Maki, Swwet pea 50, Tua, Southstinger, Ether peace yo wa gwan

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
      Sup people. Hit a thank you to whoever you want on this forum.

My man Kadyo
      My man larry for 1 bil
      My man New England for some more bils, I didn;t even see how much
      My man Terrel hang in there
      My Man Chief peace brother, **** stirrer woot woot
      My mans whoever you were that chatted to me, help me out. Forgive me for not sending your name on here. Much deserved
      Its damn good to have you back on here PK mah homie. **** stirrer for life!!!!!!! Those were the good ol'days my man. But Im sure that there are plenty more good times to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Its damn good to have you back on here PK mah homie. **** stirrer for life!!!!!!! Those were the good ol'days my man. But Im sure that there are plenty more good times to come.
        I am TK bro, but I hope to meet you and know you better sir. Good times to come!

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
          I am TK bro, but I hope to meet you and know you better sir. Good times to come!
          TK it is. Old habits die hard. I hope we can one day meet up and toss a few drinks back buddy roe. Rounds 1-3 are on me. :drinkup:

Comment

Hey, im almost 100 that i saw you talking shi t on that british channel that streams fights. It was hilarious. I know you're the only one with that old handle.

Comment

i wanted t thank aunt jamiama, chef boy r-dee & colonel sanders for getting through those first few lean years...

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                Hey, im almost 100 that i saw you talking shi t on that british channel that streams fights. It was hilarious. I know you're the only one with that old handle.
                My boy Walt, long ass time brother. You good? How's your lil daughter and family?

Yeah it's me, I love to score a fight bad like adamek 10 rounds to 2 vs chambers etc and get **** from them streamers lol.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  i wanted t thank aunt jamiama, chef boy r-dee & colonel sanders for getting through those first few lean years...
                  No need to thank them mr joe, thank me, I will keep your hands warm in the dark early hours of the canadian's winter cold. I'll take that sting off for you sir. Think of me when you're up there and your hands are rock hard and you wish you were in a hot, warm place.

TK.

Comment

Working...
                  X