Originally posted by HBGBoxingFan View Post
      Thanks it wouldn't let me add it on the iPad

Comment

Originally posted by HBGBoxingFan View Post
        cool video

he sounds like he's going to continue boxing

I wonder how much he's been training

Comment

Interesting he still mentioned Mayweather Promotions and not TMT.

Comment

I thought he would get back in the ring before the end of 2012. He is past prime and getting older. He doesn't need the money and maybe he has lost some of his love for combat. Only Floyd knows what he is going to do. Who cares about wrestling?

Comment

Arum said the fight will happen April 2013. WM is in April. Floyd has also showed interest in fighting in other places other than Vegas.

I told you guys it was gonna go down. WM29 Floyd vs. Manny 4million PPV buys.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                Interesting he still mentioned Mayweather Promotions and not TMT.
                yeah i wondered that,does mayweather promotions still exist? or has tmt replaced it- i dont quite get it.i understand that he promotes himself(mayweather promotions) so all the $$ goes to him,whereas manny for example is promoted by toprank so obviously they take a cut of the money.i know hes used gbp to copromote his last 6 fights for a flat fee.if tmt is a joint venture with 50 cent then where does that leave mayhweather promotions.is tmt only for the other fighters they promote? for floyds fights will he use mayweather promotions so he dosent have to split the money???

Comment

I hope Pacquiao accept the 70/30 offer

Comment

He’ll be fighting Hatton again, this time in the UK, either end of Nov or early Dec.

Comment

Originally posted by larcom View Post
                      yeah i wondered that,does mayweather promotions still exist? or has tmt replaced it- i dont quite get it.i understand that he promotes himself(mayweather promotions) so all the $$ goes to him,whereas manny for example is promoted by toprank so obviously they take a cut of the money.i know hes used gbp to copromote his last 6 fights for a flat fee.if tmt is a joint venture with 50 cent then where does that leave mayhweather promotions.is tmt only for the other fighters they promote? for floyds fights will he use mayweather promotions so he dosent have to split the money???
                      It sounds like he's still going to run Mayweather Promo as is and let TMT promote his fights as opposed to GBP.

Comment

Working...
                      X