No announcement yet.

say what you want about kimbo, dude has massive power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• say what you want about kimbo, dude has massive power

his technique might suck, might have a **** chin, no stamina, keeps himself squared up, defense suck, whatever... you cannot deny that the man has massive power, massive natural power (that rivals vitali and wlad) if he just works on his other stuff he can be a pretty decent force in the HW

I can.

And I do.

Kimbo has not proven himself to have massive power in Boxing.

And he never will.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
      his technique might suck, might have a **** chin, no stamina, keeps himself squared up, defense suck, whatever... you cannot deny that the man has massive power, massive natural power (that rivals vitali and wlad) if he just works on his other stuff he can be a pretty decent force in the HW

Comment

You gotta be joking me. He is just an average roided up former NFL has been who couldnt play pro sports.

You are disrespecting every Boxer who spent years or decades in the gym every single day busting their ass to improve their strength and conditioning.

Kimbo is nothing but a circus act.

Comment

He doesn't have power

Comment

i always said that he would be a better boxer so let see

Comment

Originally posted by Piper the Great View Post
              i always said that he would be a better boxer so let see
              uh what????

Comment

He couldn't KO glass jaw James Thompson with 4 ounce gloves so that basically disproves any myth of his power whatsoever.

Comment

Butterbean looked like a power punching tank against the right people. They are just going to try and feed Kimbo enough nobodies to hopefully get a cash out fight against a somebody. He's ****.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
                    He couldn't KO glass jaw James Thompson with 4 ounce gloves so that basically disproves any myth of his power whatsoever.

I am gonna enjoy it when Marcus Rhode or someone like that blasts him out.

Comment

Working...
                    X