No announcement yet.

Start outrageous and baseless rumors about other posters in this thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Jose830 is actually Don Francisco from Sabado Gigante.
    this sh•t really made me

Comment

• George has never been with a man.

Comment

• -huey- once joined a communist party. but they kicked him out because when they asked him who che guevarra was, he said; hes a member of rage against the machine band

Comment

• Bigpappapump once failed a drug test for a steroid used to inject into African based gorillas before they attempt to mate in the Congo

Comment

• Shamanism once tried to holla at some chick outside a gas station and got arrested for prostitution.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
              Bigpappapump once failed a drug test for a steroid used to inject into African based gorillas before they attempt to mate in the Congo
              That was actually a jewish queer named George. He posts here on Boxingscene under the username "Derranged."

Comment

• Pac Boy was once caught giving the neighbors dog a rim job and when asked why he did it he replied"i just wanted to go eat out tonight"

Comment

• The poster Derranged PM'd me multiple times asking me if I wanted to fool around. I said no, and reported him for sexual harassment.

Comment

• Reed is actually a member of the Black Panthers and goes by the name Mustafa Shakur and was once arrested for a sit in in Pensacola

Comment

• The Bringer is really Kelly Pavlik and only posts here when he is drunk

Comment

Working...
                      X