Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If PBF stops JMM then he's back on #1 p4p.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If PBF stops JMM then he's back on #1 p4p.

Believe dat playa

no he aint home boy

Comment

He'd be back in the top 5. Not #1 til after he beat Pac.

Comment

If Cotto stops Clottey... He'll be #2
        If Floyd stops JMM... He'll be #3

But if Cotto loses, and Floyd dominates Marquez he'll be #2 IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoundrel View Post
          Believe dat playa
          Please man, get a grip. He is fighting a smaller guy that is older than him, he will get little credit if he demolishes Marquez (which I don't think will happen)

You and I both know that the only way he gets that title back is by beating the man. I don't think anyone will dispute the fact honestly, that Pac is the man right now. Mayweather can say what he wants and so can his moronic father but PBF is standing in line right now and cutting is not allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
            If Cotto stops Clottey... He'll be #2
            If Floyd stops JMM... He'll be #3

But if Cotto loses, and Floyd dominates Marquez he'll be #2 IMO.
            Miguel Cotto would be borderline top 6 P4P if that i don't see how Miguel Cotto, would be that high considering he isn't even in the top 10 P4P. And even though Joshua Clottey is a good solid fighter, does beating him really warrant such a high placing in the P4P rankings really ?

As for Floyd Mayweather Jr i don't think he is P4P number 1 anymore, even though im a fan of Floyd Mayweather Jr lets be honest his two best wins over Ricky Hatton, ODLH. Don't look that impressive anymore considering Manny Pacquiao destroyed them both easily.

And even if Floyd Mayweather Jr does beat JMM, how does that make him P4P number 1 again ? most people think its a mismatch despite JMM being P4P number 1. And Manny Pacquiao already dropped JMM 4 times in 2 fights, and already beat him at JMM's best weight, yes it was a controversial decision but still a wins a win.

Comment

Believe dat playa
              No. A win does him nothing other than make a statement that he is back. He might be top 5 though based on past accomplishments.

Comment

Believe dat playa
                Keyword: "IF" Saying goes "If you wanna be the best you have to beat the best. If you wanna fight the best you have to earn right by beating the rest!!!"

Comment

he has to work his way back up to the top.. a win over a smaller opponent isn't gonna do it.

Comment

Originally posted by KO2you View Post
                    Keyword: "IF" Saying goes "If you wanna be the best you have to beat the best. If you wanna fight the best you have to earn right by beating the rest!!!"
                    In that case count Mayweather out.....Next

Comment

Working...
                    X