No announcement yet.

Golden Boy Doing a Great Job of Selling Floyd-Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Boy Doing a Great Job of Selling Floyd-Canelo

They owned Ring mag and the current issue mostly covers about the fight. ESPN mag has 2 covers for their issue, one has Canelo, one has Floyd.

lot of commercial ads for it during football today

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
      They owned Ring mag and the current issue mostly covers about the fight. ESPN mag has 2 covers for their issue, one has Canelo, one has Floyd.
      Shouldn't the magazines be covering this big fight in such depth? Kinda like how last week's Sports Illustrated devoted a significant portion to its 2013 NFL preview.

Comment

The most promoted fight I've ever seen

Comment

I watch part of 4 NFL games today and didn't see one Canelo-Floyd commercial

Most NFL fans switch channels when theres a commercial

Comment

I always thought Money Mayweather needs little promotion. But it's clear they're spending millions like crazy promoting this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              I watch part of 4 NFL games today and didn't see one Canelo-Floyd commercial

Most NFL fans switch channels when theres a commercial
              Really? I've seen like it 10 times while watching just 2 and even saw it in the background of the broadcast in Times Square

Comment

canelo is one "lucky" SOB ....this kid has'nt done ****/ has'nt shown **** but have duped people into believeing he is something else....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  canelo is one "lucky" SOB ....this kid has'nt done ****/ has'nt shown **** but have duped people into believeing he is something else....
                  He whipped Trout and is the most accurate puncher in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
                    He whipped Trout and is the most accurate puncher in the sport.
                    not in my scorecard ..trout won my 3 points , with the kd credited to canelo ..he has gbp to thank, thats for sure...

Comment

Working...
                    X