This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Never said I didn't like other players but I dont put gay little gifs of them brushing their hair back or adjusting their ball sacks in my sig like you and Emz.

What if that player, say Ozil, ended up scoring the winning goal against your team (which is still Chelsea, isn't it?) in the Champions League Final? You'd feel a bit of a fukin mug wouldn't you?

Or would you go "Yay Ozil!!! We did it!!!"

I am a fan of players until they play my team. Once they are playing my team, they are the enemy. Afterwards, we can go back to being friends.

But stealing the Champion's League from Chelsea... I don't think I would like Ozil for some time.

Comment

• Hahaha, check that Ozil sig. He's a boss.

Comment

Lost what argument?

You're out of your depth trying to argue with me. I rarely take you seriously.

I honestly don't care who you plaster on your sig tbh. Ive learned to tolerate your faaggotry over time.
        You basically went from people with favorite players are f*ggots, to people with sigs or gifs of players being f*ggots, to only people with players of other teams being f*ggots, to me being a yank supporting a club I have no connections with.

Nothing wrong with OG Scezney gif of Scezney humping the air cause he's a real Arsenal supporter(although you've called him a plastic millions of times b4 and you've claimed to be the only real arsenal fan on here), is this the only time you consider OG an Arsenal fan? Cause you approve of him plastering him page with Arsenal related people. But you immediately call me out for being a plastic yank.

Keep showing me how biased you are.

I'm glad you don't care what I do with my sig, so don't bring it up anymore.

I <333 u too

Comment

• Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
          Think yo bois is gonna KO teh Yanks tonight?
          I hope, I wanna

I think even with a draw, Salvador and Canada advances.

Salvador and Canada have 4pts, yanks 3, and Cuba 0.

Canada will smack Cuba bringing em to 7, and with a draw Salvador goes 5 and yanks 4.

But knowing salvador, they'll probably get owned.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
            You basically went from people with favorite players are f*ggots, to people with sigs or gifs of players being f*ggots, to only people with players of other teams being f*ggots, to me being a yank supporting a club I have no connections with.

Nothing wrong with OG Scezney gif of Scezney humping the air cause he's a real Arsenal supporter(although you've called him a plastic millions of times b4 and you've claimed to be the only real arsenal fan on here), is this the only time you consider OG an Arsenal fan? Cause you approve of him plastering him page with Arsenal related people. But you immediately call me out for being a plastic yank.

Keep showing me how biased you are.

I'm glad you don't care what I do with my sig, so don't bring it up anymore.

I <333 u too
            I didn't go from anything to anything. People who put pictures of other team's players in their sig are ***ggots.

You and OG are also plastics but I have more sympathy with you because you're a Salvadorian bum who probably doesn't have a local team.

Comment

• Shoulda been a fulham penalty...but we shld of had 1 for handball earlier...so suck a d1ck if u complain

Comment

• Refs suring up the title for United as usual

Its so blatant, they probably wouldn't even deny it if you asked them!

Comment

I didn't go from anything to anything. People who put pictures of other team's players in their sig are ***ggots.

You and OG are also plastics but I have more sympathy with you because you're a Salvadorian bum who probably doesn't have a local team.
                  Admit you're scared to death of El Fenomeno, which is why you wouldn't even dare question him about naming himself after a Brazilian that had nothing to do with Man City.

Your best bet is picking on Yank bums.

Comment

Refs suring up the title for United as usual

Its so blatant, they probably wouldn't even deny it if you asked them!
                    hahahahaha

I posted before this knob head cos I knew he would moan like a b1tch

What about the Handball from fulham in the first half, We should of had a penalty and the game would have been done and dusted..

But of course your arsenal eyes only see what they like

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                      Shoulda been a fulham penalty...but we shld of had 1 for handball earlier...so suck a d1ck if u complain
                      Yours was never a pen, Ratface Neville admitted as much.

Fulham's was clear as day.

**** sake

Comment

Working...
                      X