Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yet again another British hypejob exposed, not a good year for English boxing..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
    Is this dude Irish? After 800 years I'd be pretty pissed at the English too.
    Not really since the only plantation that survived was ulster

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
      I think an Englishman must have abused him in his past.
      The English have been abusing the Irish for centuries mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        Haye got destoryed by Wlad and fought like a coward.

Amir got exposed again, then cried like a b*tch...

Both Groves and Degale looked like **** when they fought eachother....

Ryan Rhodes got ktfo by Canelo...

Matthew Hatton got humilated by Canelo aswell...

Chisora got beaten by that bum Fury...

Barker got ktfo by Martinez....

And Froch (the worst of the lot) got outclassed lastnight, and after all that talk that was pretty humiliating, what a bum......
        How is Froch the worst of the lot? Froch a hype job? LOL you lost any potential credibility with that comment.

And to be honest no-one expected Hatton or Rhodes to do anything. They were just examples of Canelo being protected.

No-one expected Barker to last as long as he did against Martinez who is ranked by many in at least the top 5 P4P fighters in the world.

DeGale & Groves have had 26 fights between them so its hard to judge them two.

Too much hate in the bones dude.

Comment

Irish boxers are ****e, I accept it. I don't cry about it like you!
          Does it make you feel better to have a rant about British boxers? Why are Irish people so obsessed by the British?

That's it: Ha, yet another ****ty day for Micronesian boxers! Haha Micronesia sucks!

Comment

How come Ireland never does well in the olympics? Every Irishman who can run, jump or swim is already a scouser!

Comment

I actually don't think British boxers do too bad considering the uk is a small nation, they do always produce world level fighters never quite elite but top fighters none the less,ok so they have had a bad run but Khan and Froch can come back and the futures bright for a lot of prospects they have coming through so you cant really knock the Brits, always bring good support too, when Hatton fought Mayweather the atmosphere was electric, so proud and patriotic, good for them.

Comment

Haye got destoryed by Wlad and fought like a coward.

Amir got exposed again, then cried like a b*tch...

Both Groves and Degale looked like **** when they fought eachother....

Ryan Rhodes got ktfo by Canelo...

Matthew Hatton got humilated by Canelo aswell...

Chisora got beaten by that bum Fury...

Barker got ktfo by Martinez....

And Froch (the worst of the lot) got outclassed lastnight, and after all that talk that was pretty humiliating, what a bum......
                The fact that your calling Froch a hypejob show what an ignorant ****** you are!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  How come Ireland never does well in the olympics? Every Irishman who can run, jump or swim is already a scouser!
                  We took 3 medals home in boxing from the last olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by northernmonkey View Post
                    The fact that your calling Froch a hypejob show what an ignorant ****** you are!
                    Aye, a kid at his computer calling a former 2 time SMW (with possibly the best run of opponents in world boxing for the last 3 years) champ a bum. Don't you just love Boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
                      Aye, a kid at his computer calling a former 2 time SMW (with possibly the best run of opponents in world boxing for the last 3 years) champ a bum. Don't you just love Boxingscene.
                      Priceless, nothing i read here will surprise me anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X