Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicks don't like soldiers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just walking out of the airport get's you more provocative stares from women than a nerd ass Medved getting stared at for a whole lifespan.

Infantry is the real fun job but dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
      anyway, this job sucks. don't even try it out
      It is what you make of it bruh.

My cous is in infantry USMC and he loves it.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        Congrats for being a complete sheep, hope you kill lots of brown people so your countries richest people can get a discount on their oil.

ps: I hear getting blown up by an IED in Afghanistan is the "in" thing to do, you should try it out, then commit suicide like all the other soldiers.

Freaking Sheep

너 바보 ㅋㅋㅋ
        Not only are you racist, a bigot, and an European Elitest, you're also a computer punk. The way you post, everyone can tell you are a nerd with no life and now you just proved that you are a low life. Sit behind your computer and live your pathetic life while people actually see the world and keep our country safe. You're just a ****** from Canada that no one will give a **** about. You have a lot to learn about life.

Comment

OMG like seriously who told you that girls DONT dig military men??????

girls dig men in uniforms. It turns them on. Ever seen male strippers? they always have a uniform on... why? because girls LOVE it.

Men in uniforms also makes them feel safe. Most girls would rather be with a army badass than some computer nerd like me.

Comment

That's stupid.

Chicks don't like Soldiers that they aren't interested in.

So apparently your friend was just ugly a *****.

Comment

Working...
            X