Did bradley let pacquaio win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hatton did the same thing against PAC.. he wasn't even really knocked out

Comment

No he got rocked by a straight left hand in the second round, and Pacquiao went to work. It was an uphill climb since then but Bradley fought Bravely, as always.

Pacquiao reminded him that he is not Marquez. If you get in the ring with him, you're going to get hurt.

There's no easy fight against Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Of course Tim let Manny win. Nobody wants to win these days.

Losing is the new winning in 14'.
        At least Bradley took the smarter route and avoided punches unlike Angulo who willingly took a beating.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
          At least Bradley took the smarter route and avoided punches unlike Angulo who willingly took a beating.
          True, true. That said, Angulo got his ass beat impressively. He gave that ass beating 110%. ATG loss.

Comment

I don't think he let pac win but he definitely didn't do his best to get a win himself. The loading up and wild punches was rediculous. Not the way Bradley fights

If he didn't attempt to really win because he didn't want another controversy than that's just plain stupid. Its stupid that the dumb azz pac fans actually sent him death threats and attacked him like they did after first fight. .. Really?!? This fight had that much of an effect on their sad lives that they had to do this?!? Another example of how irritating and pathetic the obsessed pac fans are and shows how bad they are for the sport. I've always said that it will be a great day for boxing when pac hangs em up because his stupid azz fans will finally leave the sport as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
              I don't think he let pac win but he definitely didn't do his best to get a win himself. The loading up and wild punches was rediculous.
              If Tim lands one of those loaded up shots square & perfectly timed, and planks Manny the f**k out, all of you dudes are celebrating like it's new year's eve 1999 and hailing him as a f**king genius.

Comment

Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
                I don't think he let pac win but he definitely didn't do his best to get a win himself. The loading up and wild punches was rediculous. Not the way Bradley fights

If he didn't attempt to really win because he didn't want another controversy than that's just plain stupid. Its stupid that the dumb azz pac fans actually sent him death threats and attacked him like they did after first fight. .. Really?!? This fight had that much of an effect on their sad lives that they had to do this?!? Another example of how irritating and pathetic the obsessed pac fans are and shows how bad they are for the sport. I've always said that it will be a great day for boxing when pac hangs em up because his stupid azz fans will finally leave the sport as well...
                It wasn't even Pacquaio fans. It was his peers, and the boxing public, I.E Max kellerman, Oscar, And one of his friends Andre ward

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw110 View Post
                  bradley came to lose....did anyone else get that feeling that bradley let pacquaio win?
                  because he's already a million and probably doesnt want to get abused by pacquaio fans anymore and thought to himself hey I am already rich I can afford this loss and will sleep
                  better at night i mean where is the bradley that fought provadnikov and marquez

also i am a pacquaio fan he should consider retirement after this he was terrible tonight he was gunshy and no pop and noticebly less speed.....
                  as for bradley hope to see him recover to me he's still the "real champ"

edit:also at the post presser you can tell that there was a big pressure lifted off him by the way he opened up "ahhhooh man"

TLDR: I personally think he let pacquaio win cause he didnt want another controversial decision
                  Edit: he looked happy at the post press despite the loss
                  No, he did not. However, what he did was fight a losing fight. He made a fool's gamble and paid the price.

My friend told me today, by way is very laughable, that Bradley's going nuts coincided with Pac's mom working witchcraft....lol. I guess it is only explanation as to why after starting so well, Bradley went full ******.

Comment

No way dude. Pac beat Bradley twice. Pac just out worked him in both fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X