Collapse
No announcement yet.

Innocent bystander killed in illegal street race

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sp 50 take aim don't even have a vehicle. He said he doesn't need one where he lives.

The man takes the bus when he takes his girl out lol

He still refuses to answer who doesn't need a car and who does need one.

I'm on my phone so can't even debate properly. Going to watching 47 Ronin with the famil. When I'm back in going to butt**** this Lil *****

Comment

This is why they shoulda kept Terminal Island open.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        This is why they shoulda kept Terminal Island open.
        I know that they have closed just about all the 1/4 mile tracks down in the L.A. area.

I'm lucky that I live about 20 minutes from Sac Raceway.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          I know that they have closed just about all the 1/4 mile tracks down in the L.A. area.

I'm lucky that I live about 20 minutes from Sac Raceway.
          Yeah, it sucks because it got a lot of us off the streets and on to the track.

$10, run what you brung...good times back in the day.

Comment

Yeah, it sucks because it got a lot of us off the streets and on to the track.

$10, run what you brung...good times back in the day.
            Don't know if you watch the show "Street Outlaws", but OKC and Cali I guess went at it, with OKC busting our asses.

They are very good at what they do. 1/8th mile, on a W tire, they are very tough to beat.

Comment

Some men need danger to feel alive and to be around other killers and wolves to test, challenge and sharpen them.

You're never going to stop people from racing. You're never going to stop people from fighting, from blazing, from running trains on b1tches etc.

People like us aren't scared of death, much less consequences.. on the contrary, we chase it and thirst after it.
              Last edited by KEY LOW; 12-26-2013, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rights4Gays View Post
                Sp 50 take aim don't even have a vehicle. He said he doesn't need one where he lives.

The man takes the bus when he takes his girl out lol

He still refuses to answer who doesn't need a car and who does need one.

I'm on my phone so can't even debate properly. Going to watching 47 Ronin with the famil. When I'm back in going to butt**** this Lil *****

Comment

That's enough, takingaim.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Don't know if you watch the show "Street Outlaws", but OKC and Cali I guess went at it, with OKC busting our asses.

They are very good at what they do. 1/8th mile, on a W tire, they are very tough to beat.
                    What channel is it on?

Haven't really had the time time watch a lot of tv lately.

The only shows I've caught lately were that Are you faster than a redneck?

Is Pinks Still on?

Comment

What channel is it on?

Haven't really had the time time watch a lot of tv lately.

The only shows I've caught lately were that Are you faster than a redneck?

Is Pinks Still on?
                      It's on Discovery Channel.

It's staged, scripted as all reality shows are, but all the guys they show are legit street guys that have been doing it for years.

Here is a kind of behind the scenes look at the OKC vs Cali races.

Pinks has been off for a minute, no more Speed Channel, although I have heard rumors of somebody bringing the show back.
                      Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 12-26-2013, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X