No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Officially WBA Champion, Ring Title in Play Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    LMFAO,What's good with that anyway??Peterson went into hiding with the IBF belt??What's that all about...
    Khan actually said he will not fight for the IBF after thgeir mystery man was there when he shouldn't be. Khan does not deserve it TBH.

Comment

Don't know if anyone watches the UFC but Chael Sonen was on 10-1 T VS P4P best MMA guy ever. He was 23 mins pure dominating Anderson Silva until he got submissioned with 2 mins left.

Rematch happened last week and he got GTFO round 2. IMO T does help a fighter, but of ocurse Chael was 10 times over the average.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        All is good, Rome. Yeah, I saw that in my bet thread too.

I really, really want to see that made, man. I honestly think it will be a FOTY candidate. Anyone that thinks its an easy fight for either guy is lost as ****.
        That is clearly a close fight,we differ only on the outcome..But I see that as a competitive match..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          That is clearly a close fight,we differ only on the outcome..But I see that as a competitive match..
          I have it as a toss up. Either guy could win.

Comment

I hope Danny García Beats Khan!

Comment

Bradley has a title at 147, Maidana dropped in rankings and last fought at WW, Peterson has probably been disregarded by Ring Magazine due to doping. All this means that Khan and Garcia are top-2 ranked JWW by Ring Mag. So the title should rightfully be on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                damn dude, you made me bust out laughing in class, haha
                If you gave khan his belt back why not make the first fight a No Contest??? IBF is a joke. Who cares what khan said about the IBF, not doing anything is just pathetic.

Why does peterson keep getting allowed to delay his hearing. Guys a douche, just admit it now and take your punishment like a man.

I'll never forget the Peterson quote "khan needs to let it go" he said with such conviction when referring to khan's *****ing about the ref and the judging interference - before the whole PED thing came out. I thought peterson was a good guy, I feel like rewatching the fight and his celebration to SEE IF HE GAVE OFF ANY SIGNS OF GUILT in his body language.

Comment

IBF should follow suit...doperson needs to be stripped

Comment

**** peterson and garcia is getting ****ed saturday i hope angel has a bunch of tissues for when khan beats the **** out of his son

Comment

Khan/Peterson should have been declared a N/C & a rematch ordered. The IBF should follow the WBA & re-enstate Khan as champion!

Comment

Working...
                      X