Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened between Mayweather Jr. and James Prince?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened between Mayweather Jr. and James Prince?

Lately with all the James Prince related articles popping out I've been noticing some say he had some problems with Floyd. That Floyd wouldn't pay him and Prince and his "associates" went to the Top Rank gym in Vegas and something happened. Can anyone fill me in on link me to an article? Thanks

Supposedly this...

Mayweather also found himself in some trouble when he was in a fierce contractual battle with former manager James Prince. Top Rank stepped in and advanced him $610,000 to settle with Prince, and also cut Prince a check for 20 percent of Mayweather's $3.05 million dollar purse for fighting Phillip Ndou. The situation with Prince, a well known figure in the rap world, escalated to a dangerous level when several men showed up to the Top Rank Gym on September 11, 2003 and roughed up Leonard Ellerbe and former camp member Thomas Summers, sending both to the hospital. Mayweather's camp has never confirmed the story, but both DuBoef and Arum claimed to have saved a "shaken" Floyd Mayweather, Jr., who told DuBoef 'These are bad guys, you have to help me save my family.' "I said, 'Let me give James a letter of credit,' " Arum said. "And Floyd said -- I'll never forget it -- 'James don't take no letter of credit.' "

Sounds like Prince got some street cats to run in on Floyd and his camp...

Comment

he ended up getting paid....

// thread

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
        Supposedly this...

Mayweather also found himself in some trouble when he was in a fierce contractual battle with former manager James Prince. Top Rank stepped in and advanced him $610,000 to settle with Prince, and also cut Prince a check for 20 percent of Mayweather's $3.05 million dollar purse for fighting Phillip Ndou. The situation with Prince, a well known figure in the rap world, escalated to a dangerous level when several men showed up to the Top Rank Gym on September 11, 2003 and roughed up Leonard Ellerbe and former camp member Thomas Summers, sending both to the hospital. Mayweather's camp has never confirmed the story, but both DuBoef and Arum claimed to have saved a "shaken" Floyd Mayweather, Jr., who told DuBoef 'These are bad guys, you have to help me save my family.' "I said, 'Let me give James a letter of credit,' " Arum said. "And Floyd said -- I'll never forget it -- 'James don't take no letter of credit.' "

Lol, damn thats on some gangsta shit. Thanks alot.

Comment

floyd got jacked

Comment

Why do u think he rolls around with all of those bodyguards??

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
              Supposedly this...

I lived in Vegas at the time this happened. Word on the street is that in addition to what was stated above. J-Prince had his goons with him armed to the teeth and they say all of Pretty Boy's security was looking pretty scared.

Comment

Originally posted by esl_4_u View Post
                I lived in Vegas at the time this happened. Word on the street is that in addition to what was stated above. J-Prince had his goons with him armed to the teeth and they say all of Pretty Boy's security was looking pretty scared.
                smh...guys like that is whats wrong with boxing. why do people even allow him, a ****ing music industry drop out, to even have a say in their career??

Comment

panachereport.com/PanacheReportMyraPanacheReportsScandalVice.htm

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    Why do u think he rolls around with all of those bodyguards??

Cuz he's a *****.
                    Sorry but I can't respect a dude that pays other guys to handle his ****..

Gangsta? Dude couldn't fight his way outta bed

Comment

Working...
                    X