No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The New Haters Club against Pascal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: The New Haters Club against Pascal

There you go, all the haters on the same thread: you can talk about Dawson and all of his excuses ! Have fun

Pascal and Dawson are ATG's! They are A-Level fighters! They are not one dimensional at all, they can change up their game-plan at any time in the fight! Bute is so weak, he can never beat these great fighters!
    Last edited by starkiller; 08-15-2010, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IlostMyAccount View Post
      Pascal and Dawson are ATG's! They are A-Level fighters! They are no one dimensional at all, they can change up their game-plan at any time in the fight! Bute is so weak, he can never beat these great fighters!
      What's that ? Failed irony ? i'm a boxer and i have met Lucian Bute, i have a lot of respect for him, he's a undeafeted WC ranked #1 ! I also respect Pascal...

Comment

Pascal's next Victim, Lucian Bute! That glass-chin phoney Bute doesn't stand a chance. Remember when Andrade got ripped off?

Comment

im gonna post my thought here, seems like a reasonable place.

real quick, i don't think dawson was going to ko pascal because when he had the best opportunity in the 11th round after that big left upper cut, he did absolutely nothing, and all pascal had to do to win the fight was hold on for the next round and a half and or avoid any exchanges with dawson.

he was ahead on the score cards, and finally started to clinch when he was in trouble, something he hadn't done the whole fight until the 10th-11th round.

dawson's attack was subpar last night and i don't believe he would've sucked it up and gotten the ko, he was too passive in his attack.

pascal fought a great fight sticking to his game plan, i don't think dawson had a game plan, and it showed........

Comment

Originally posted by IlostMyAccount View Post
            Pascal's next Victim, Lucian Bute! That glass-chin phoney Bute doesn't stand a chance. Remember when Andrade got ripped off?
            Andrade had his rematch with Bute and got KO'D WITH ONE LEFT HOOK TO THE LIVER... Bute will beat the winner of the super 6, after that who knows, maybe he will make the fight that Dawson wanted so much before losing to Pascal... Bute will KO Dawson...

Comment

C'mon haters you can do better than that ! Exemples: Dawson had a very serious shoulder injury or Dawson got robbed or Pascal is... i know you can do it !

Comment

Miguel Cotto by brutal left-hook to the body.

Comment

Where did all you suddenly proud Canadians come from?

I remember the guy with David Lemieux avatar, so this isn't directed to him.

But, suddenly every other post on every thread is flooded with a canadian flag and pictures of Bute and Pascal. Is this all just one big knee jerk? I mean ****, I understand you're proud of your countryman, but at least be ****ing consistent. Don't hide until the success comes. Always be proud, even if/when they lose.

I think the hate is mostly towards all the Americans on the forum however, because when Bute murdered Andrade early there wasn't this type of reaction from Canadian fans. When Pascal wins unimpressively, and arguably almost gets stopped in doing so, the reactions are of extreme pride. That's one thing I will never comprehend.

Comment

Originally posted by Megamasterking View Post
                    C'mon haters you can do better than that ! Exemples: Dawson had a very serious shoulder injury or Dawson got robbed or Pascal is... i know you can do it !
                    Woow quit it already, nobody is even responding to your dumb post with any seriousness

I mean when a man makes a hate thread about a fighter, you know he is a nut hugger

Nobody is hating on Pascal, he won fair and square.

But that was not 2 fighters at thier best potentials, one did his best and the other needs a SERIOUS reality check and lost

Comment

Working...
                    X