Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's take a look at the "flush bomb" that landed (GIF's)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look like a solid punch to me.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      I've been hit in both situations. There's no difference.
      you were hit by arthur abraham with a suprise right hook?

Comment

If you watch that in real time you should know how fast and how much power it had.

Comment

That punch never knocked him out, you can see he takes it and then thinks hold on, that was illegal I'll get him DQ'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Punch View Post
            That punch never knocked him out, you can see he takes it and then thinks hold on, that was illegal I'll get him DQ'd.
            Exactly...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1S View Post
              Considering that the punch landed on the thumb section of the glove
              And Abraham's arm follows through with hardly a connection
              Yeah, I do.
              you can clearly see the mans head get turned around. and he took the punch right on the jaw when he wasnt expecting to get hit. the bottom line is aa deserved to get the dq and any who say he doesnt is fooling themselves. very poor sportsmanship.

Comment

well i guess the doctors that could have stopped AA and given Dirrel a 3 point win, but instead treated the cut better than his own corner to stop the bleeding to let AA continue and who insisted AA be taken to hospital are either the worst corrupt doctors in history, or they dont know what they are talking about, or maybe Dirrel got ****ed up by that punch?

Comment

I would give you Green K but I just ran out. That's what these Direll fans don't get.

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
                    Exactly...

Yea, I guess your right. Getting hit by hardest SMW while defenseless wouldn't hurt him at all

Horrible combination a frustrated European and a *******

Comment

The punch that knocks you out, is the one you don't seem coming.

Dirrell was not expecting Abraham to hit him with an illegal shot whilst he was defenceless.

Comment

Working...
                      X