Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question: Did Arum want Pac vs PBF to be in Dallas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: Did Arum want Pac vs PBF to be in Dallas?

Something no one has mentioned {As far as I've read} is how did Clottey vs Pacman end up at Dallas stadium.

It seems that Arum has some type of financial thing going on with Jerry Jones and wanted Pac to face Mayweather in Dallas Stadium. And since Mayweather insisted on it happening in Vegas {Along with the testing debacle} Arum turned totally against the fight.

I think there is a lot more reasons WHY the fight between Floyd & Pac didn't happen and it has something to do with deals Arum was looking to make on the side.

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
    Something no one has mentioned {As far as I've read} is how did Clottey vs Pacman end up at Dallas stadium.

It seems that Arum has some type of financial thing going on with Jerry Jones and wanted Pac to face Mayweather in Dallas Stadium. And since Mayweather insisted on it happening in Vegas {Along with the testing debacle} Arum turned totally against the fight.

I think there is a lot more reasons WHY the fight between Floyd & Pac didn't happen and it has something to do with deals Arum was looking to make on the side.
    Your right.. I made a thread on that.

Ho does Arum roll out of bed call Jerry Jones..meet him then announce Pac-Clottey with a full undercard almost in 48 hours???

He never wanted the Floyd fight.

Comment

Floyd would never fight in Dallas because the illegal painkiller that he uses is BANNED in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

It's a conspiracy theory that can't be proved, but I think Arum had promised Jones he'd deliver a Pacquiao fight. He was the only one who was actively trying to torpedo Pacquiao-Mayweather. Even Pacquiao himself was making concessions (going from no blood tests to three tests) but Arum kept saying the fight was off and making it hard for both sides to talk to one another.

Comment

Arum didn't want the fight to happen at all

Comment

Originally posted by RockStar45 View Post
            It's a conspiracy theory that can't be proved, but I think Arum had promised Jones he'd deliver a Pacquiao fight. He was the only one who was actively trying to torpedo Pacquiao-Mayweather. Even Pacquiao himself was making concessions (going from no blood tests to three tests) but Arum kept saying the fight was off and making it hard for both sides to talk to one another.
            I think its one hell of a coincidence .... Look at how fast Arum was able to get the fight setup in Dallas. Arum is a snake and its clear that if Floyd had agreed to Dallas Pacman would have went along with the blood tests. Because Pacman will do exactly what Arum tells him to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian 28 View Post
              Your right.. I made a thread on that.

Ho does Arum roll out of bed call Jerry Jones..meet him then announce Pac-Clottey with a full undercard almost in 48 hours???

He never wanted the Floyd fight.

How about this genius.....Dallas Stadium was already on hold for 3/13 because it was an optional site for Pac/May. The undercard had already been decided for the Pac/May fight it just moved over to the Pac/Clottey fight.

Use your head before you post idiotic stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
                Floyd would never fight in Dallas because the illegal painkiller that he uses is BANNED in Texas.
                but he fought Gatti in AC?

Comment

uh oh. Adrian vs DC Fight Fan. Thats a great matchup, lol

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    uh oh. Adrian vs DC Fight Fan. Thats a great matchup, lol

lol man no fight here. I just can't stand idiotic statements. I just want people to think things out a little

Comment

Working...
                    X