No announcement yet.

A Great Fast Pure Boxer Like Floyd Would Embarrass Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post
    Mayweather has been in the ring with every style there is...I cant say the same for Pac...

this is not opinion this is fact....look at Pac's last 15 fights and look at Mayweather's....dont look at the NAMES...look at the styles...and you tell me who has faced a more versatile array of fighters?
    LOL so now the styles huh, whats next "look at their trainers" ?

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
    Well blame JMM for CALLING FLOYD OUT!!, and if you want to talk about "weight" what about Manny making Oscar fight at a weight he hadn't fought at for something like SEVEN YEARS?.. or is it one rule for Floyd and another rule for Manny in your ******ed mind?.
    know your facts first, son

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
    Lol keep dropping facts on them Jiddu .
    bwahahaha

Comment

I think the Pacman will overwhelm Pretty Boy with his ferociousness and unstoppable power. Floyd will be running away from the Pacman in order to avoid being knocked-out but he'll be caught sooner-or-later and the Pacman will prevail. JAT

Comment

you *******s are fcking clueless!!

who the hell cares if pac's resume is better than floyd's? floyd's fantasy resume is clearly better. you think floyd actually stayed retired all those months? far from it.. while the man was in his couch watching some brokeback mountain with completely heterosexual friend leonard ellerbe, his fans were playing these imaginary matches in their minds:

pbf > cotto (tko from cuts) (cotto was shot after this)
        pbf > margarito (ud) (plaster included)
        pbf > williams (sd) (at 154)
        pbf > mosley (sd) (prime juiced up mosley)
        pbf > pac (ko 1) (this midget has 5 losses, we all know jmm won both fights, you actually think he can survive the first round against a fighter of pbf's caliber?)
        pbf > clottey (ud) (glorified sparring match)

get this to that little brain of yours... even if pac were to fight pbf, it would just be a rematch, a repeat of the completely one-sided match they had just a few months ago. pbf's defense and technical skills are so superb that we don't even need to see it in the ring with a fighter in his own division. all he needs to do is get in the ring with a live body, then from there, extrapolate his performance with other top contenders... that's GOAT material right there i'm tellng you.

Comment

Floyd would school him, don't deny it.

Comment

Working...
          X