No announcement yet.

my thoughts on the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my thoughts on the fight

Most o you mayweather fans are blind. yes he was probably going to win the fight but all of mayweathers shots werent hurting ortiz at all. ortiz won the 2ND round and would of won the 4th if he didnt do that flying head butt. If you look in slow motion mortiz caught mayweather with a right hook to the chin then mayweather stumbled to the ropes but he recovered quickly. Ortiz landed a couple punches in the combo then jump for the headbutt. Then the rest is history because i dont want to talk about the rest of the fight.
    ortiz had a chance to make the fight close and steal rounds even if mayweather landed more by the pressure he put on ond off and keep putting mayweather on the ropes. Most mayweather fans are acting like he was winnng the fight easily and wasn't trying and ortiz wasn't doing ****. ortiz was still a game opponent who was going to only get stronger down the stretch to me because mayweather doesn't have the power to knock him out face to face. I still think mayweather would of found a way to win but it would have been close
Working...
X