Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would it be wrong to hold it against Deontay Wilder that he never went 12 rounds?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could hold it against him if he did go 12 rounds with anyone of the absolute trash he's been fighting.

There's not 1 top level fighter who wouldn't go through that resume and stop almost all if not everyone of them. Maybe not in 2-3 rounds like he has, but stop them nevertheless.

It's really a joke that he's mandatory. Completely fabricated eliminator also.

Comment

It's not his fault he was blessed with once in a generation power. I'm not sure he goes 12 ever. Especially with this aggressive ass style. He will either put you to sleep........or go to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        It's not his fault he was blessed with once in a generation power. I'm not sure he goes 12 ever. Especially with this aggressive ass style. He will either put you to sleep........or go to sleep.
        Which is really not a bad thing to do - from a fan point of view.

If only he'd step it up, I'd be fully on board. If he ices Stiverne, i'm there for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          come on dude. besides scott those opponents were walking corpses. as far as im concerned his power is still somewhat untested. almost any heavyweight with just descent power could have knocked all those guys out

Comment

I would never hold it against him that he never went 12 rounds. I would however hold it against him that he has yet to face a credible opponent and he's being thrown in there with Stiverne who is probably the second best heavyweight after Wlad.

Comment

it doesnt matter hes a KO machine , mike tyson only went to 12 like 3 times and no one remembers those ffights.

Comment

Wilder will never go 12 because his chin is ****

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  If you're fighting guys that gotta request the day off from work to fight you then you should have everything held against you lol..
                  Request a day off work? You mean tell their welfare case worker that they are taking a day job with fringe benefits of getting a union card in the Actors Guild.....:smileysex

Comment

Working...
                  X