No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Andre Dirrell, Anthony Dirrell, Tank Interviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Andre Dirrell, Anthony Dirrell, Tank Interviews

Ryan Burton catches up with super middleweights Andre & Anthony Dirrell, as they discuss their careers, and the two brothers are joined by rapper Tank.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I really can't wait for Andre Dirrell to rebuild his career he's obviously very talented!
    I'd love to see him step in the ring with either Andre Ward or someone like Robert Stieglitz both of whom I reckon would beat Dirrell though that's the main problem presented for Dirrell's hopes of gaining a world title.
    Plus I just really don't think Dirrell can cope with a solid puncher you seen how much he coward down when he fought GGG and Carl Froch with all the holding and delaying tactics, that chin is suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
      I really can't wait for Andre Dirrell to rebuild his career he's obviously very talented!
      I'd love to see him step in the ring with either Andre Ward or someone like Robert Stieglitz both of whom I reckon would beat Dirrell though that's the main problem presented for Dirrell's hopes of gaining a world title.
      Plus I just really don't think Dirrell can cope with a solid puncher you seen how much he coward down when he fought GGG and Carl Froch with all the holding and delaying tactics, that chin is suspect.
      No way Stieglitz beats Dirrell, that'd be a paint job. Not sure he'd even get past Groves

Comment

Working...
      X