No announcement yet.

Khan fighting Pablo Cano next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Destined 4 Top View Post
    Is it the guy that fought morales on the mayweather card? I remember that gight. It was a pretty even fight imo.
    If by "Even fight" you mean Morales beat the **** out of him then yes it was "Even".

Comment

Looks like gbp are feeding a few mexicans to khan, hopefully they feed him ortiz next.

Comment

He ****ed his eye up and thats about it.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          he's terrible. i mean he did beat malignaggi but that doesn't mean you are good. just means you are less terrible than malignaggi.
          He's not great but he's far from terrible. IMO he's gives anyone at 140 a tough fight. Cano is always in good fights, the fights with Morales, Monterossa, Perez, and Malignaggi would all fun to watch.
          Khan vs Cano is a good fight and if Khan can't beat Cano at this point he's not going to be champion at 140 anytime soon.
          Last edited by bigcursedawg; 01-25-2013, 05:30 PM.

Comment

he beat the "future legend" So yeah he's good....

Comment

He ****ed his eye up and thats about it.
              He beat the **** out of him and stopped him.

Barely lost a round.

Comment

Bottom Line: Keep Khan away from punchers; Ortiz murders him, Lucas Matts kills him, Prescott kills him in a rematch.

I still think Danny Garcia wins a rematch too.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  If by "Even fight" you mean Morales beat the **** out of him then yes it was "Even".
                  The fight was stopped in the 10th and Cano had won at least 4 or 5 rounds up to that point. And he took the fight on a weeks notice

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                    The fight was stopped in the 10th and Cano had won at least 4 or 5 rounds up to that point. And he took the fight on a weeks notice
                    Cano won 4 or 5 rounds?

Comment

I just saw this, i havnt seen this guy fight. Is he any good?
                      Cano is ok against certain opponent. He got robbed against Malignaggi but we all know Malignaggi is pretty much washed up at this point. Khan should go against Victor "Jaws" Ortiz, Andre "Chino" Berto or rematch supposedly much improved Maidana.

Comment

Working...
                      X