Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caballero Not Worried About WBA Order: I'm With TMT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now he thinks is on top of the world....I undertand that you want to make money (who wouldn't) but to say Am ready to get another belt in another organization is plain stupid.

Would any other oraganization want to rank this fool, after practically saying he dont give a s***t?

Comment

Originally posted by Donkingzz View Post
      TMNT - teenage mutant ninja turtles????????????????????
      LOL!

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
      This guy is hype. He ducked Mickey Garcia.
      He got DECKED by Jason Litzau.

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
      Caballero is talking like he's 25 years old. He needs to check the calendar and double check his age. Then realize that he's on his way out the door from boxing.
      ^^^This right here. He needs to be fighting and making as much money any time he can.

Comment

As much as I like Caballero, I have to wonder about TMT promotions. Sure they got some established, big names on their roster, but where are the young fighters? If they don't get any young guys in their stable, TMT will only last as long as its fighters, who are already 30+ years old. It seems to me that currently TMT is in it for the short run. They don't even have their own website.

Comment

Ok lets have #2 vs #3 then

Comment

The title made me laugh. WTF its like the equivelent as saying Caballero Not Worried About WBA Order: I'm With Gary Shaw Productions!

Comment

its about time that somebody is telling the 3 letter soup club the kiss.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0
                As much as I like Caballero, I have to wonder about TMT promotions. Sure they got some established, big names on their roster, but where are the young fighters? If they don't get any young guys in their stable, TMT will only last as long as its fighters, who are already 30+ years old. It seems to me that currently TMT is in it for the short run. They don't even have their own website.
                Berto is not old... They gotta start somewhere tho. Of course the other promoters are gonna have the young guys tied up.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I hope tmt dont fight with top rank or golden boy..if tmt maintain good relationship with both we the fans will have great fight coming..want to see gamboa sooooo muchhhhhh!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
                    lol at this delusional has been
                    Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    Lol tmt aint **** they wont last long
                    Good posts..

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post

Ok lets have #2 vs #3 then
                      Wait what? Those rankings are a fucking joke...

Fortuna has had a couple of fights at 126 and he's ranked #3? Meanwhile RING has him rated #9 at 130.

Boxing.......

Comment

Working...
                      X