Lucas Matthysse and Humberto Soto is a possibility

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas Matthysse and Humberto Soto is a possibility

stevemaxboxing Steve Kim
    I'm told that a bout between Lucas Matthysse and Humberto Soto is a possibility by Eric Gomez of Golden Boy. I like that fight a lot

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS.Tough fight to call Soto might take a close ud but hoping im wrong.Would be a good boxing match with plenty of toe to toe moments knowing both guys mindsets.WAR LUCAS

Comment

I would make Lucas a solid favorite.

He's bigger and stronger with less miles on him.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        I would make Lucas a solid favorite.

He's bigger and stronger with less miles on him.
        I think Lucas has a huge shot at it but people (not saying you) underrate Soto on here.Lucas did for me beat Devon a good young fighter at 140 but nothing great the move to WW could help,honestly i have not seen the Judah fight (only highlights) so cant comment on it and in a fight against Harris he got pretty lucky with his eye blowing up the ref stopped it dubiously like im a fan off his but hes got alot less hate then most fighters on here.With Soto hes got fine boxing skills,can get in the trenches,has a chin and stamina.Its sorta a toss up fight for me right now i say Soto might be different (if the fight happens) during fight week.All i know is it should be a great fight

Comment

Really solid fight, would love to see it. Unfortunately, I don't see a market for it.

Both these guys will want to be paid decent money and I can't see one of the networks putting out for it.

Comment

Put in on the undercard on may 5th

Comment

This fight would be awesome! Don't know one boxing fan who wouldn't be pumped up for this of it gets signed. Neither is a mega star but they would make for a great co-feature with any other good matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                Really solid fight, would love to see it. Unfortunately, I don't see a market for it.

Both these guys will want to be paid decent money and I can't see one of the networks putting out for it.
                it will probably be on the undercard of a bigger HBO fight

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                  it will probably be on the undercard of a bigger HBO fight
                  I think it'd be too expensive for that. You think either one of these guys would take less than a quarter mill? Especially for Matthyse to fight back in America where he's been robbed twice in a row.

Comment

If this fight doesn't happen Soto fans will add Matthysse to the list of fighters that have 'ducked' him haha..

Comment

Working...
                    X