Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professional Boxers tweets on the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the end of the day, Cortez ****ed up so did Ortiz, on the other hand if you watch it back its not asif Floyd doesn't not hug Ortiz back, he is also not protecting himself. The only difference is he jumped at a chance to end the fight, as IMO although he was going to beat Ortiz comfortably, he was going to take a bit of a beating in the process and PBF didn't fancy taking 12 rounds of Ortiz, even if he was going to get the win comfortably.

To sum up, everyone in the ring on the night made a mistake only Floyd is cheap enough to pounce on that half oppourtunity, who cares if its legal it doesn't make it right. Its just a shame that a fight that was just heating up had to end like that.

Comment

Nonito Donaire
      Quote:
      It can be classless, it can be unsportmanike, even opportunistic, but unforunately, its still legal. Would I pull a mayweather? No. But would I pull an Ortiz and be THAT close to a fighter even IF he was saying sorry? No. Id keep arms length away.
      "pull a mayweather" that's a good one

Comment

Originally posted by *El Prieto* View Post
        *******s need to accept that Juiceman aka Manny Pacquaio, is nothing but a cheater....

fixed it for you ladyboy
        Thanks for the grey karma.

Did I hit a nerve or somethin'? You need to grow up and stop being emotional, buddy.
        Last edited by peyk-peyk; 09-19-2011, 07:32 PM.

Comment

More boxers quote -

Ashley Theophane
          Quote:
          what do you think 2 result "protect yourself at all times"" It is Victor's fault for not protecting himself.

Kendall Holt
          Quote:
          Ortiz started the dirty tactics first. Don't start no **** won't be no ****

Raul Martinez
          Quote:
          it was legal but unclassy. He would've won anyways maybe by ko

Jorge Linares
          Quote:
          Lo q opino de esta pelea es q Ortiz por ser sucio pago las consecuencia.. Floyd uso su viveza y maÑa. Pero... El referí estuvo mal.

Fernando Vargas
          Quote:
          He stepped back with his hands down and the ref called time in Protect yourself at all times. Nothing dirty bout what FMdid

Juan Diaz
          Quote:
          I did not like the way the fight ended, but everything about the situation was legal and in end Mayweather's job is to win.

Joshua Clottey
          Quote:
          What mayweather did was good. ortiz tried to street fight and made to pay. and to everyone asking yes id love to fight ortiz. easy fight.

Brandon Rios
          Quote:
          lack of heart n he **** up protect ur self at all time

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
            More boxers quote -

Ashley Theophane
            Quote:
            what do you think 2 result "protect yourself at all times"" It is Victor's fault for not protecting himself.

Kendall Holt
            Quote:
            Ortiz started the dirty tactics first. Don't start no **** won't be no ****

Raul Martinez
            Quote:
            it was legal but unclassy. He would've won anyways maybe by ko

Jorge Linares
            Quote:
            Lo q opino de esta pelea es q Ortiz por ser sucio pago las consecuencia.. Floyd uso su viveza y maÑa. Pero... El referí estuvo mal.

Fernando Vargas
            Quote:
            He stepped back with his hands down and the ref called time in Protect yourself at all times. Nothing dirty bout what FMdid

Juan Diaz
            Quote:
            I did not like the way the fight ended, but everything about the situation was legal and in end Mayweather's job is to win.

Joshua Clottey
            Quote:
            What mayweather did was good. ortiz tried to street fight and made to pay. and to everyone asking yes id love to fight ortiz. easy fight.

Brandon Rios
            Quote:
            lack of heart n he **** up protect ur self at all time
            pretty much most of the boxing community put this on ortiz. like i said, only ppl that should feel bad are fans who ordered the fight. they did in a sense get cheated on what could have been a good fight. ortiz deserves zero sympathy.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Bottom Line: People give respect to Floyd in the ring, Floyd doesn't respect respect, he respects opportunity.
              No, the bottomline is that intentionally headbutting someone then trying to get all lovey dovey with them after you've been caught isn't giving respect. The bottomline is that a lot of you just aren't too bright.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckerPunch4KO View Post
                I hope we never see any of these fighters tap gloves, or hug again.

The moment they do,

their point is invalid.
                i hope none of them throw a flying headbutt either!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  it's the trickery that's the issue, Mayweather pretended to hug him like it was cool, then pulled the cheap shot like a hoodrat
                  Yeah it is common practise to hug someone with your hands guarding your face.

Comment

Good thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                      OscarDeLaHoya
                      Qoute :
                      Ortiz took it to the street and may weather finished it in the street.bad sportsmanship by Mayweather.ORTIZ was just warming up,a young lion
                      ortiz was ust warming up. bwahahaha. thats classic

Comment

Working...
                      X