Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just found all of my fish dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you get attached to a pet, and they die, it feels like if an actual family member dies. Nobody will ever understand unless they get attached to a pet and then it dies.

I had my female guinea pig Sandy[not the one in my avatar] die 3 years ago. I was 18, I was really saddened by the death. She was really playful with me. Worst part is I saw her dying, took her to the pet shop because the vet was too far and I wouldn't make it on time. She was trying to hide under me and cuddle my leg while she was dying. I think she was trying to hide herself so that she can die in peace. That is what animals do. A lion will never let itself see dying, they have too much pride so they hide if they can. Well a guinea pig is no different when it comes to dying.

Comment

Pets > Friends

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        Pets > Friends
        Only if you have *****ty friends...

My homie got my back no matter what, i <3 him!

Comment

I really consider fish to be more of a decoration than an actual pet.

But that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            My oldest Elvis was a feeder fish when i bought him less then half on an inch,he was over a foot and 15 pds at his death,Blacky was another tiny fish he was also huge,and then skeletor my favorite fish he was cool man i swear he knew me he would follow my finger around the tank and would let me hand feed him,the worst part is i think my niece poured soap in there tank because she was pissed off that she did not get to pick the movie we went and saw last night.
            u suck.. id **** u up

Comment

Some of u guys are hella mean.

My betta fish died 2 days ago, it wasn't being self the day before he died, kept layin on the floor of the bowl and was breathing really hard and next morning he was just laying on the floor dead.

I kinda felt bad cause I had him for about 2 years and half, was a really nice red.

Tbh I think ill really cry if my gecko dies, I've had him since 4th grade that's like 9 years or so? I grew up with him and I <33 my little gecko.

Comment

Originally posted by Glitter (: View Post
                damn that sucks bro, i keep fishes myself. One of them i bought as a baby and its now a foot long.

It is shaped like a ****

is it a cockfish?

Comment

iv'e never had any fish but I know what it's like when pets die.

I'm sure they had good lives though Mark, can't blame yourself

Comment

**** fish who cares about them..

I only care about Dogs..

Everytime i buy fish they end up magically disappearing.. one of the ****ers must be eating them

Comment

Originally posted by Glitter (: View Post
                      damn that sucks bro, i keep fishes myself. One of them i bought as a baby and its now a foot long.

It is shaped like a ****
                      lmao does it look like this?

Comment

Working...
                      X