No announcement yet.

Let's let it all out: Name the fighters who beat Danny Garcia now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Deep down inside, I don't rate jabbing over power punching. Garcia won the fight.
    lol.............

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
      The stupidity of NSB is at an all time today!
      Sarcasm buddy, sarcasm!!

Comment

Mikey Garcia has a pretty good chance at a catchweight of 138lbs.
        CW?? Nah, no CW fights. At jr ww he gets world star'd. How u put up Nonito though bro?? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I really do give Paulie a good chance to beat Danny
          Paulies style would acually be Garcias worst nightmare. Jabbing and moving is something he cant deal with. That combined with Paulies steelchin would make him favorit for me. Styles make fights. Anyone who tries to stand in front of Garcia is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post
            Sarcasm buddy, sarcasm!!
            Lol he was just playing??? I've been hearing how even Santa Cruz could ko Danny since lastnight so u can't blame me.

Comment

I agree, in the rematch, the left hook was the big factor, but all Morales has to do is stay away from the LH and he would outbox Garcia similar to the first 3-4 rounds of their first fight.
              Garcia probably loses to any Mexican boxer demarco and rios would get in that ass

Comment

No one beats Garcia. He beats everyone from 154 and down; including Canelo and Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  No one beats Garcia. He beats everyone from 154 and down; including Canelo and Mayweather.
                  Lol no way danny can't beat anyone at 140 and below and he beats mayweather and nelo? No way bro theopane destroyed danny

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
                    Garcia probably loses to any Mexican boxer demarco and rios would get in that ass
                    I don't know, both are too slow and stationary, especially Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
                      Rios is too active and has a steal chin. Bad style match up. If Garcia can't KO you, he won't win. He won't KO Rios.

DeMarco would show too much movement, he's tall and has a long jab, I think Garcia would have trouble with DeMarco. Possibly gets KO'ed in the 1st round like John Molina.

Comment

Working...
                      X