Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hypothetical: If you could pick 3 women to be locked up in your basement for 10 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post

10 years is a long time, so you gotta pick them young and predict how good they'll look in prime form.

Finally, someone is giving some good, creative input. You're absolutely right.

10 years was only picked to have a 'meme' effect, since that guy had those girls imprisoned for a decade. A two year sentence-scenario is more ideal.

Comment

Paris Hilton, Kim K, and some random hood rat with a big black juicy booty

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Rosie O'Donnell, Nancy Grace and Ann Coulter. You're welcome, rest of world.
        Good loophole you found there Piggy. I didn't really tighten the rules and regulations of this hypothetical scenario to hot girls only. Well played sir. So I reckon their daily routine would consist of a gag-ball attached to their yap for 23 hours a day, with one hour breathing time?

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
          Good loophole you found there Piggy. I didn't really tighten the rules and regulations of this hypothetical scenario to hot girls only. Well played sir. So I reckon their daily routine would consist of a gag-ball attached to their yap for 23 hours a day, with one hour breathing time?
          I don't care what they get up to down there, just as long as they aren't on TV!

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
            and some random hood rat with a big black juicy booty

I guess you're gonna have to go on the prowl for that one.

Comment

Rosie O'Donnell, Nancy Grace and Ann Coulter. You're welcome, rest of world.

take them bitches from the view with u too.

Comment

I don't care what they get up to down there, just as long as they aren't on TV!
                So a soundproof cellar?

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post

take them bitches from the view with u too.
                  Now-now, don't have him do your dirty work, Mr. polygamous

Comment

All of them at the very beginning of their prime.. (or as soon as they're legal)

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post

All of them at the very beginning of their prime.. (or as soon as they're legal)
                      Oh no, he is going for the jugular, as if overcompensating with all the mainstream hotties.

The thing is, after that initial resistance of yours, you've lost that cool factor. You're kind of like Ethan Hawke in Training Day. You don't really wanna see him take down some scores with Denzel Washington anymore, after being such a moral-high-ground pussy for half of the movie.
                      Last edited by cupocity303; 06-07-2013, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X