No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dib Likely To Exercise Rematch Clause on Gradovich

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dib Likely To Exercise Rematch Clause on Gradovich

Australia's Billy Dib may activate a rematch clause after losing the IBF featherweight title on a split points decision to Russian Evgeny Gradovich.

A devastated Billy Dib may exercise the option of a rematch clause, after he lost his IBF featherweight boxing world title to Russian Evgeny Gradovich in an upset in Connecticut.

Making his third defence, Sydneysider Dib (35-2, 21 KOs) dropped a 12-round split decision to Gradovich (16-0, 8 KOs) at the Foxwoods Resort on Friday. Two judges scored the fight 114-112 to Gradovich, while their colleague had Dib ahead 114-112.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You shouldve stuck to rapping because you cant box slicker than a pimp from Augusta that just had his linen suit dry cleaned.

Comment

I am stunned and am not sure why 50 would sign this clown. No disrespect Billy but damn I didn't see any real potential there for a real boxing star! I am confused. This guy's record tells a story but after seen him last night I can only assume he mostly fought a bunch of bums. Wow! Good luck to him but he is going no where!

Comment

Rematch? No point he's just gonna get his butt whipped again, Gradovich took this this fight on short notice, with a full training camp he's really gonna put a hurting on Dib.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
          Rematch? No point he's just gonna get his butt whipped again, Gradovich took this this fight on short notice, with a full training camp he's really gonna put a hurting on Dib.
          Well if he can exercise that rematch in Australia..... he'll probably win that one if he isn't KO'd

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Well if he can exercise that rematch in Australia..... he'll probably win that one if he isn't KO'd

True but if they can't agree on a location they usually fight somewhere neutral, unless it says in the clause that they have to fight in Australia.

Comment

Dib is a bum. Has always been a bum I have no idea what 50 saw in him.

Comment

Dib said himself that if he gets beat by Gradovich, then he has no biz in boxing. No hate, but he just aint world class, he's barely Australian class and Chris John would whoop that ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Hilis View Post
                  Dib said himself that if he gets beat by Gradovich, then he has no biz in boxing. No hate, but he just aint world class, he's barely Australian class and Chris John would whoop that ass.
                  I'm glad he didn't win, I did not want to see him and Chris John fight.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                    Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
                    I have no idea what 50 saw in him.
                    Originally posted by Hilis View Post
                    Agree, agree, agree.

Comment

Working...
                    X