Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All the people that piss and moan about Wladimir Klitschko...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
    And when Wlad knocks out Tony Thompson again, everyone will piss and moan again. WLAD HAS CLEANED OUT THE DIVISION, THERE IS NOBODY LEFT,HE HAS BEATEN EVERYONE!!! Wlad is already an all time great, but he's still got some left in the tank even at age 36 I believe he can fight for 3-5 more years.
    When beating a crap fighter named Tony The fuccin Tiger Thompson is "cleaning out the division" then you made everyones point for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
      People want a Heavyweight King, not heavyweight Diarchy which is absolute torture on the boxing fan.

Just look at Mayweather and Pacquiao, it pisses people off that they will never fight each other. People want to see 1 true champ.
      Nailed it.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
        When beating a crap fighter named Tony The fuccin Tiger Thompson is "cleaning out the division" then you made everyones point for them.

What im sayiing dummy is that Wlad has already beaten everyone and no one is left.

Comment

What im sayiing dummy is that Wlad has already beaten everyone and no one is left.

So basically you're "pissing and moaning" about how bad the division is. Thanks for clearing that up, thats what I've been saying for awhile now.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

So basically you're "pissing and moaning" about how bad the division is. Thanks for clearing that up, thats what I've been saying for awhile now.
            lol

he called you a 'dummy'

:O

great posts on this site

by the guy who's avater is vitali in a pink dress

and the guy

who always writes in purple

If I cared enough to think before I write

my posts will be just as good

most likely greater

Comment

I have never pissed and moaned in my entire life. I demand you change your avatar. Anybody who has won the heavyweight title 3 times does not wear a dress, that's pretty much pissing and moaning with pictures instead of words.But anyways ya, we havent seen a Heavyweight Champ like Wlad since the days of Joe Louis...

Comment

I have never pissed and moaned in my entire life. I demand you change your avatar. Anybody who has won the heavyweight title 3 times does not wear a dress, that's pretty much pissing and moaning with pictures instead of words.But anyways ya, we havent seen a Heavyweight Champ like Wlad since the days of Joe Louis...
                More pissing and moaning.

Comment

• Mike Tyson77

^^^^^ The pissing Mike Tyson 77 is moaning about :cool9:

Comment

More pissing and moaning.
                    you got 16000 posts of pissing and moaning about Vitali

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                    Mike Tyson77

^^^^^ The pissing Mike Tyson 77 is moaning about :cool9:

And you got 14000 post about pissing and moaning that nobody besides fighters from the 1700s are the best, cuz those are the ones you watched as a kid live.

Comment

you got 16000 posts of pissing and moaning about Vitali

And you got 14000 post about pissing and moaning that nobody besides fighters from the 1700s are the best, cuz those are the ones you watched as a kid live.
                      And you have 12,000 posts pissing and moaning that they won't legalize the marriage between Klitschko organ and your tonsils :jerk0ff9:

Comment

Working...
                      X