Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to ending the cold war and mending fences between TR/GBP???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to ending the cold war and mending fences between TR/GBP???

We heard all this bull about Richard Shcaefer being gone, now they can work together, and Pac could possibly Golden boy fighters now..... and what do we get???? You guessed it, another in house fight that isn't legit for Manny.

there was more than one thread about this.... its because oscar is still in a legal battle with richard and still trying to see whos under him and whos not. just because there was a meeting it doesnt mean shiiet gets solved right away.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      We heard all this bull about Richard Shcaefer being gone, now they can work together, and Pac could possibly Golden boy fighters now..... and what do we get???? You guessed it, another in house fight that isn't legit for Manny.
      floyd has been sending hints behind the scenes Manny may be in May. If that fight can't be made the next best option would be an undefeated Danny Garica. SO both guys have easy fights so they don't lose and mess that up.

if floyd loses or goes in another direction-you now have manny and danny available to fight. thats a good fight so you don't want to mess that up.

Looks like the same **** we got now.

Comment

Haymon's still around 4C and he's signed 90% of the JWW and WW division.

You already know this, so why bring it up?

Comment

Arum makes more money making in house fights.

He wants to take the money to heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            floyd has been sending hints behind the scenes Manny may be in May. If that fight can't be made the next best option would be an undefeated Danny Garica. SO both guys have easy fights so they don't lose and mess that up.

if floyd loses or goes in another direction-you now have manny and danny available to fight. thats a good fight so you don't want to mess that up.

doesnt floyd have a fight coming up? and yes manny pacquiao u're next!!! ..... i never said that! .. no wonder why he's been tweeting about a possible fight with manny LOL

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Oh man i hope that's true. 5 years late and both past prime but this is still a huge fight, better late than never

Comment

Duva said GBP is difficult to deal with because of the litigation

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Duva said GBP is difficult to deal with because of the litigation
                  I think that's more her own situation though, technically she's suing them.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    I think that's more her own situation though, technically she's suing them.
                    Arum said it took for whatever its worth. We don't even know who is GBP vs who is Haymon yet

Comment

Working...
                    X