Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL NSB Al Haymon managed fighters thread. Discuss & Debate!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Afactor4 View Post

If I was a boxer, established or up-and-coming, I'd be lucky to be managed by Al Haymon. The smartest and most influential man in boxing.

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
    If I was a boxer I'd want him to manage me
    but you aren't. you are a fan, and fans shouldn't like sh-itty fights. why do all these people on here have this pie in the sky attitude "well if i was with him..." you aren't! you are one of the people getting crapped on while he manipulates the networks into giving his guys easy rides.

Comment

for a guy who makes andre f0cking berto 950 k per figt, he's the **** to fighters..but he does strike me as a racist son of a b1tch who chooses which race to sign up..

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        but you aren't. you are a fan, and fans shouldn't like sh-itty fights. why do all these people on here have this pie in the sky attitude "well if i was with him..." you aren't! you are one of the people getting crapped on while he manipulates the networks into giving his guys easy rides.
        So what that is his job~ managers are suppose to look out for their fighters not the fans interests.

Don't watch his guys fight then, no one is forcing you~

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
          for a guy who makes andre f0cking berto 950 k per figt, he's the **** to fighters..but he does strike me as a racist son of a b1tch who chooses which race to sign up..
          Danny Garcia is black like Haymon?

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
            Danny Garcia is black?
            Libarado Andrade is black?

Comment

Danny Garcia is black like Haymon?
              did i say he is? but did'nt he say he would'nt ever sign a white boy up ? it was in the articles on the main page a while back

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                So what that is his job~ managers are suppose to look out for their fighters not the fans interests.

Don't watch his guys fight then, no one is forcing you~
                i'm not saying it's all his fault. i would say it's mostly the networks fault for allowing his garbage, but then again haymon is connected so deep that he basically runs the networks.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                  did i say he is? but did'nt he say he would'nt ever sign a white boy up ? it was in the articles on the main page a while back
                  No, you didn't. But you implied it in your previous post. And, I don't know what Haymon said. I don't read about him, heck I'm not even on here that often.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    i'm not saying it's all his fault. i would say it's mostly the networks fault for allowing his garbage, but then again haymon is connected so deep that he basically runs the networks.
                    You bitch about him and his guys constantly~ so you could have fooled me.

It is a managers job to look out for his fighters.

It is his fighters job to entertain.

It is the promoters job to make sure the fighters name and events are as big as possible.

And it is the networks job to put on the fights they want to put on their air that they think their audience will enjoy.

Comment

No, you didn't. But you implied it in your previous post. And, I don't know what Haymon said. I don't read about him, heck I'm not even on here that often.
                      so why the hell are you qouting me for then?

Comment

Working...
                      X