No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tomasz Adamek Reportedly Parting From Main Events

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tomasz Adamek Reportedly Parting From Main Events

Former world champion in two weight divisions, 35-year-old Polish star Tomasz Adamek (44-2, 28KOs), is reportedly severing ties with his co-promoter of the last few years, Main Events. Adamek's promotional contract recently expired and it appears that he plans to move forward with Polish promoter Ziggy Rozalski. In his last fight, Adamek was stopped in ten rounds by WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko in September. He plans to return in March.

[Click Here To Read More]

Main Events did a great job with him.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Main Events did a great job with him.
      main events got him some good fights & made him money...i hope he knows what he's doing...

Comment

Why now??? I like them very much and the staff did an excellent job for Tomasz. Who's left in their stable now? I think Sadam Ali is. Anyone know?
        Last edited by LAPete; 12-14-2011, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LAPete View Post
          Why now??? I like them very much and the staff did an excellent job for Tomasz. Who's left in their stable now? I think Sadam Ali is. Anyone know?
          Sergei Liakhovich is the only other one I'm aware of.

Kathy Duva is losing her cash cow who filled up the arena in Newark.

Gotta hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by LAPete View Post
            I thinks they still gots Zab Super Judah, Joel Julio, and Tavaris Simms

Comment

so who the hell is going to fight on the Main Event/NBC deal then?? Zab Judah is going to carry the load now?

Comment

Working...
              X