Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Thompson Eyes Clash With 'Good Friend' Chambers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chambers by UD. He's too fast and too skilled for Thompson.

Comment

Originally posted by Juuza View Post
      Eddie Chambers didn't ko Derric Rossy.It was a UD.
      Chambers doesn't KO a lot of people, he just totally outboxes them. He'll outbox Thompson to a wide decision.

EDIT: sorry, didn't realise you were responding to a mistake in the article.

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
        Chambers doesn't KO a lot of people, he just totally outboxes them. He'll outbox Thompson to a wide decision.

EDIT: sorry, didn't realise you were responding to a mistake in the article.
        I didn't catch Thompson's last fight so I can't speak about how he looked there but I don't see this as a foregone conclusion by any stretch.

Thompson has never been a speed guy, he almost lulls his opponents to sleep then opens up with bursts of punches. He's a pretty good boxer and a deceptively good inside fighter for such a tall man.

In the ring he will be 4 or 5 inches taller and outweigh Chambers by 30-40lbs. Chambers does have plenty of experience fighting tall men so it shouldn't be anything new to him, but it's still quite a gap in size.

And this article.. Chambers a southpaw? Chambers KO Rossy?

May as well let me write this ****.

Comment

tony actully gave wlad a pretty good fight, and was doing pretty well with him in the earlier rounds..

tony did alot better against wlad then chambers did

but i know triangle theories are crap....... so

idk who wins this fight... it could go either way

Comment

Working...
          X