No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs. Williams @ 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
    Ur crazy,Pacman gets hit & the Punisher throws 100 punches a round,but after next weekend come holla at me!!The Punisher is close to prime form,Cotto lost by ko badly before Pacman,Margarito was obliterated by Mosley & Clottey never ever had a prime!!Pacman doesn't fight people like the Punisher & just because he beat Margarito last night doesn't mean he beats the Punisher!!
    i like that

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
      Really? So please explain to me why Margarito is currently in the hospital (Hope he recovers and much props to him as a fighter/True Mexican warrior) vs his fight with Mosley where he probably went home, took a few shots of tequlla and banged his wife.
      The word "probably" doesn't help ur argument one bit

Comment

This will be a much tougher fight than Margarito. If they fight at 147 Pac will have a bigger chance at winning. If they fight at 154 it can go both ways if both fighters gave it all they had.

I'm leaning towards pac though. I learned the hard way never to doubt pac after the way he's been dominating every threat.

Comment

Pacfarts are the best,their guy beats Margarito & all of a sudden he can beat the Punisher & no one posses a threat from 140-154,even though there man won't fight anyone(Supposedly)who doesn't have a fan base even though he fought Clottey the only fighter above 140 that wasn't at a catchweight outside of a half dead DLH!!

1 win over Margarito & the guy is unbeatable!!Margarito who has recently been ko'd by Mosley,had a year suspension & beat some cabdriver!!If Margarito was the biggest challenge through those 3 weight classes then boxing is truly dead!!But I know that Pacman won't fight the Punisher & that fight doesn't need to be at 154,the Punisher will fight him at welterweight!!

Comment

pretty much^^^its pathetic. icant wait until floyd or someone beats pac and the fanboys going away

Comment

Williams stops him no doubt in my mind.. simply to big and throws to much and is fairly durable aswell

If people thought Williams would beat Pac prior to Pac beating Margarito.. well i just don't know what to say lol..

Comment

Pac wins at 147.
                Pac wins at 154.
                Pac wins at 160.

Most likely by UD.

Comment

Working...
                X