Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch:Abraham is a small man,he can bang a bit but I'll knock him out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont like the way Froch criticises boxers who use their skills and movement not to get hit. He should respect the fact in boxing there are different styles.

Il like how he wants to fight, but i think he'll wish he was fighting Dirrell again when AA lands his bombs.

If Kessler is confident, he should beat Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Anus View Post
      I dont like the way Froch criticises boxers who use their skills and movement not to get hit. He should respect the fact in boxing there are different styles.

Il like how he wants to fight, but i think he'll wish he was fighting Dirrell again when AA lands his bombs.

If Kessler is confident, he should beat Froch.
      He should but I don't think he will, Carl plays mind games with these guys and they actuallly fall victim to his confidence. Kessler's Bravado in front of his hometown may go to his head and prove fatal. Hopefully Calzaghe is front row

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

You gotta love the cobra.
        When Froch uses his jab it is really quite effective. He owes the Pascal victory to his jab.

Comment

Originally posted by bazil82 View Post
          He should but I don't think he will, Carl plays mind games with these guys and they actuallly fall victim to his confidence. Kessler's Bravado in front of his hometown may go to his head and prove fatal. Hopefully Calzaghe is front row
          If Taylor and Dirrell going backwards could outbox Froch, i think Kessler will.

But Kessler is unpredictable in how he will perform. I think his confidence was destroyed by Calzaghe and his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
            When Froch uses his jab it is really quite effective. He owes the Pascal victory to his jab.
            You gotta love the silky smooth skills of the cobra.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
              It is a very stiff jab it keeps everyone honest!!!

Comment

Ah, Carl Froch. Sorry, he is getting knocked the f*** out by Arthur Abraham.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  You gotta love the silky smooth skills of the cobra.
                  He's not silky smooth, he just has a good, strong, piercing jab. He does have a somewhat warped view of his own ability though. However, that won't harm him against Kessler. I don't believe Kessler has the footwork or the speed to escape the relentless onslaught of the Cobra for 12 rounds. His defence is going to have to be top notch or he could really struggle with the power and angles of Froch's punches going into the late stages. The same is true of opposite. Froch will also have to be tight and not rush in, or Kessler's power could test his admittedly solid chin.

Great match up though.

Comment

Oh dear Carl, counting your chickens huh?

I do like him but he talks way too much smack, plus he's now doing it to probably the p4p the biggest puncher today.

However if he is to beat both Kessler and AA I for one would be speechless and I am one of those who thinks he is underrated.

Tbh he'll be lucky enough if AA doesn't KO him and make his lady AA's Queen.
                    Last edited by Slick_Rick; 03-31-2010, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Anus View Post
                      If Taylor and Dirrell going backwards could outbox Froch, i think Kessler will.

If you think that dirrell running away and falling over and getting a bloody face after 4 rounds is outboxing carl, then you clearly know nothing about boxing...

Comment

Working...
                      X