No announcement yet.

Mayweather Sr: "They talking about December..."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horus View Post
    do you think Kell brook would take that fight for 1.5 Million.
    Sure he would lose...but so what he can say he lost to best and it is no shame in that...
    It would give him some exposure, then maybe ricky hatton or Khan would fight him next which would mean more big paydays..

but sadly he is fighting Michael Jenning at the end of this month..So it wouldnt really be fair to give him 1 month preparation time to fight Floyd Mayweather
    Of course he would take that money but this fight is not in his best interests IMO. Kell Brook's super talented but still a prospect.

The fight with Michael Jennings is his first real acid test. To quote one Floyd Mayweather Jr. - ''This fights bigger down the road.''

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
      Of course he would take that money but this fight is not in his best interests IMO. Kell Brook's super talented but still a prospect.

The fight with Michael Jennings is his first real acid test. To quote one Floyd Mayweather Jr. - ''This fights bigger down the road.''
      I argee with you...
      but i am just giving a possible senerio for a stay busy fight... not a mega match.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
        when asked when Floyd Jr's next fight should be, Sr said, "They talking about December, but I don't know. I would like him to stay busy."

Full interview at f i g h t h y p e .com
        he mght as well fight mosley in january! who the **** is he gonna fight in December??? calderon????

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          he mght as well fight mosley in january! who the **** is he gonna fight in December??? calderon????
          yea Pull..because he has a laundry list of small fighters on his resume...

Comment

I was just reading some of those comments under the intreview and them fools was now saying he ducking the Cotto/Pacquiao winner.

I give up...u haterz, yall won! I can't do it no more.

Comment

Originally posted by cortdawg25 View Post
              I was just reading some of those comments under the intreview and them fools was now saying he ducking the Cotto/Pacquiao winner.

I give up...u haterz, yall won! I can't do it no more.
              hahaha..as I have said before and I wil continue to say..no matter he fights he will always be "ducking" another guy

Comment

does calderon or darchinyan have a fight on december?

Comment

Hope he fights in Dec even if its a low ranked WW. Pac fight will be a long long wait. Dec in U.K

Comment

Floyds wants the fight in march or early in abril. He always takes six moths off while making his opponnets have three. Thats was one of the reason he's changed his fight with Marquez. It only changed after he knew when pacquiao was fighting Cotto in november.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                      when asked when Floyd Jr's next fight should be, Sr said, "They talking about December, but I don't know. I would like him to stay busy."

Full interview at f i g h t h y p e .com
                      If he fights on regular hbo in december to stay busy against a legitimate welterweight like collazo or berto or somethin it should ease the greedy bad guy image

Comment

Working...
                      X