Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Vs GGG. Floyd & GGG both use Grant Gloves, Any1 get where i'm going with this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Vs GGG. Floyd & GGG both use Grant Gloves, Any1 get where i'm going with this.

If Mayweather vs GGG Happens, Heres an interesting thing to look at regarding Gloves. Mayweather wanted Maidana to use Grant or the Everlast Pillows. Maidana used the pillows. Mayweather would be a hypocrite if he told GGG he couldn't wear Grants if they fought each other at 154. If Mayweather Fought GGG, He would not be able to get away with it a second time.
    Yes, He can't wear the same gloves he was knocking people out with
    71.43%
    No, He would allow him to wear Grants
    28.57%

See, Both Use Grant

Comment

He'd Probably make Golovkin wear Title, or Winning.

Comment

so much fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
          so much fail.
          How is it so much fail.

Comment

Please, stop associating TBA with dangerous fighters.

Danny Garcia will be safer for his next fight, and give him the expensive undercards he needs. Fans need to stop talking about this guy and focus on seeing new faces in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
              Please, stop associating TBA with dangerous fighters.

Danny Garcia will be safer for his next fight, and give him the expensive undercards he needs. Fans need to stop talking about this guy and focus on seeing new faces in boxing.
              Please, How many dangerous fights are there for Floyd. But this one would be dangerous.

Comment

GGG is so merciful. Imagine him fighting with Everlast MX.

Comment

They're Grant's punchers model not the orthopedic pillow kind Floyd made Maidana wear.

Comment

I think if TBE did not allow GGG to wear Grant's it would hurt his reputation. I believe Floyd would let him wear Grants.

Comment

Working...
                    X