Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto-Alvarez next after their next fights!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icha View Post
    this fight shouldnt be for a MW title, cotto didnt earned a shot in the first place vs maravilla, and the same goes for canelo, with that being said, this fight is bigger than any title and bigger than ggg... i hope cotto vacates before the fight and lets ggg fight a real mw for the title... its about time for the man to have his title shot...
    Even if there is no wbc on the line the ring magazine belt will be for sure!

Comment

Geale is going to knock Cotto out.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
        that is true, unless cotto drops it, he wont be stripped of that one...

Comment

I don't like that they do that. Canelo tried to do that for floyd. It pretty much means only way he can lose is by ko. What's the point of them fighting if someone wins via robbery

Comment

They said this before. Then cotto lost to trout. Geale will be like Trout all over again.

Canelo will have to fight Lemiux.

Comment

I thought Cotto was scared of Canelo doe? He's still going to have the two most viewed events not involing Mayweather or Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                I thought Cotto was scared of Canelo doe? He's still going to have the two most viewed events not involing Mayweather or Pacquiao.
                lol they knew deep down cotto wasnt scared that was just talk!

Comment

alright drop the belt cotto you pu-ssy. you should have done that long ago because you never had any intention of fighting ggg you coward. drop the fu-ckin belt. world doesn't revolve around you and your 350k ppv buys. you could have kept the belt by fighting ggg now and then canelo or canelo now and then ggg but somehow geale slipped into the picture. how did geale appeal on your coward radar?

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                    Not if they fight at 154.

Comment

cant wait....

Comment

Working...
                      X